Product News: Material Handling & Storage
Paper Void Fill Machine comes in table- and wall-mount styles.
Press Release Summary:
November 29, 2012 - Mounted on packing stations or table top, ZZ-EP5950-24 Paper Crumpler converts rolls of Kraft paper into packing void-fill. After operators roll out amount of required paper, it is crumpled for placement around product. Wall-mounted ZZ-EP5955-24 is also available, and both 17 lb models feature all-steel construction and built-in cut off blade. Machines use 30 and 40 lb Kraft paper, newsprint, indented paper, or bogus paper on 1–3 in. cores with 8.25 in. max dia and 24 in. max width.
Original Press Release
Riverside Paper Co. Introduces the Most Economical Paper Void-Fill Machines Available
Press release date: November 27, 2012
The ZZ-EP5950-24 Paper Crumpler is available for immediate shipping for $175.00.
View our video and see how easy this void-fill machine works, please go to this link. http://www.rpconline.com/The-Paper-Crumpler_p_7979.html .
Our ZZ-EP5955-24 can be wall mounted for convenience over a packaging station. It is also available for immediate shipping for $209.25. Go here for complete details, http://www.rpconline.com/The-Paper-Crumpler-_p_8010.html
ZZ-EP950-24 and ZZ-EP955-24 Paper Crumpler features:
- Light weight: The ZZ-EP5950 Weights only 17 lbs., easily moves from one packing station to another.
-The Wall mount unit, ZZ-EP955 installs in minutes and weighs only 17 lbs.
- Easy set up: Quickly load rolls of standard paper. Maximum roll width is 24”.
- Maintenance: no moving parts to maintain. The built-in cutting blade is the only wear part. Clean the blade daily for maximum efficiency.
- Solid Steel construction for years of use.
- No electrical outlet needed.
- Uses economical 30 and 40 lb. basis weight Kraft paper, newsprint, indented paper or bogus paper on 1”-3” cores with a maximum diameter of 8.25” and maximum width of 24”.
Riverside Paper Co. works with customers to provide them with a customized solution for their unique packaging, shipping and production needs. We believe that every company deserves more than just having to choose from a list of products with predetermined pricing. We tailor pricing and products to your specific needs. Since 1973 Riverside Paper has been partnering with manufacturers, fulfillment centers, fabricators, printers, retailers and other small businesses with our Stock & Custom Products. Visit our website to learn more. www.rpconline.com