Multi-Voltage Capacitive Sensors offer relay output.
Press Release Summary:
June 11, 2014 - Designed to detect solid, fluid, or granulated substances, CA30CLN12M Series is equipped with 2 A SPDT relay output. Units are constructed in threaded M30 housing with IP67 multi-turn potentiometer on back for adjusting sensing distance from 4–12 mm, and optional potentiometer for setting time delay range from 1 sec to 10 minutes. Operating from 21–255 Vac/Vdc, sensors are suited for feeding systems and silo applications in agricultural market as well as most industrial applications.
Original Press Release
Multi-Voltage Capacitive Sensors with a Relay Output and Optional Time Delay
Press release date: June 3, 2014
The CA30CLN12M Series is constructed in a threaded M30 housing, for simplified mounting ease. The back of the sensor features up to two IP67 integrated adjustment potentiometers for adjusting the sensing distance and an optional potentiometer for the time delay. This sensor series is specifically designed for feeding systems and silo applications in the agricultural market, but can be used in most industrial applications. Technical specifications include:
• Multi voltage power supply 21 to 255 VAC/DC
• 2 A SPDT relay output
• M30 PBT housing with cable connection
• Up to two integrated IP67 rated trimmer shafts
• Multi-turn potentiometer for distance: 4-12 mm
• Optional multi-turn potentiometer for time delay: 1 second to 10 minute
• Laser printing of the main specifications on the sensor
• IP67 ratings and NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 5, 6, 6P and 12
• cULus approval as well as CE marking
The CA30CLN12M Series sensors are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s North American network of sales offices and distributors, or at www.GavazziOnline.com.
Questions regarding this press release should be directed to: email@example.com