Product News: Communication Systems & Equipment
MIMO Radio Transceiver supports military applications.
Press Release Summary:
February 14, 2014 - Consisting of Tri-band, 3 MIMO stream wireless adapter in miniPCI Express form factor, Model ACM-TB-3 features near line-of-sight, self-adapting multi-rate OFDM technology and complies with IEEE 802.11ac standard. Unit can provide up to 1.3 Gbps radio data rate and enables next-generation IP applications to stream video, data, and voice. Operating from -40 to +70°C, COTS transceiver includes integrated LNA and highly linear PA that provides EVM signals for 256 QAM and up to 28 dBm of RF power.
Original Press Release
Very High Throughput MIMO Wireless Broadband for the Military
Press release date: February 6, 2014
For long-range and applications requiring different operating frequencies, ACM-TB-3 radio can be paired with the Doodle Labs’ family of Prism FES to achieve up to 35 dBm of RF power and operate within 500 MHz to 6 GHz range. The ACM-TB-3 has an integrated GPS (optional) to simplify development of location aware applications. This is a COTS transceiver designed for rugged/outdoor applications and has extended Military temperature range.
The ACM-TB-3 is ideal for embedding advanced communication capabilities in following applications –
• Rapidly deployable Mesh points in stationary and mobile environments
• Manpack and Small Form Fit radios
• Very High Throughput backhaul infrastructure
• HD Video streaming from Unmanned Vehicles (UAV and UGV)
1. 3 stream MIMO to deliver up to 1.3 Gbps radio data rate
2. Software selection from 5.x, 4.9 or 2.4 GHz operating bands
3. Integrated LNA for better Rx sensitivity
4. Highly linear PA provides low EVM (1.8%) signals for 256 QAM. Up to 28 dBm of RF power (23 dBm/stream @ 16 QAM)
5. AP, STA and Ad-hoc modes to implement Infrastructure and Mesh networks
6. Optional SiRF Star IV, 48-channel GPS engine with power feed for active antenna
7. Small packet size (96 Bytes) in AES encryption at full packet rate
8. Loopback mode to assist in FIPS certification
9. High resolution 8 bits spectral analysis
10. Rugged, Military grade construction. MMCX connectors. Extended Temperature range (-40 deg C ~ +70 deg C).
For inquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Doodle Labs –
Doodle Labs is focusing on the development of best in class embedded Wireless Broadband subsystems for many different industry verticals. Doodle Labs’ products help System Integrators to leverage cost effective IP capabilities and Wireless Broadband to enable cutting edge applications. Doodle Labs offers an extensive line of embedded Wireless Broadband subsystems that operate from 100 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range. These radio subsystems enable OEMs to incorporate state-of-the-art wireless capabilities with minimum integration efforts and tremendous flexibility. Doodle Labs radio subsystems achieve the industry’s highest RF performance in terms of Operating Frequency, Tx power, Rx sensitivity and interference immunity. http://www.doodlelabs.com/