Product News: Electronic Components & Devices
Integrated Circuits use 1.5 µA Icc max.
Press Release Summary:
June 27, 2012 - Operating down to 0.65 V, Models TS12011 and TS12012 combine 0.6 V reference, 20 Âµs analog comparator, and unity-gain stable op amp in 4 mmÂ² package. Model TS12011 has push-pull output, while Model TS12012 has open-drain output. Both analog comparator and op amp feature rail-to-rail input stages, and analog comparator has Â±7.5 Âµs of internal hysteresis for chatter-free output switching. Applications include local-area alarms/detectors, safety sensors, and IR receivers for remote controls.
Original Press Release
Touchstone Semiconductor's New All-in-One Op Amp, Comparator and Reference ICs Cut Power by More Than 10X
Press release date: June 12, 2012
· Nanopower Op Amp, Comparator, and 0.6V Reference in Single 4 mm2 Package
· Ultra Low Total Supply Current: 1.5µA (max)
· Supply Voltage Operation: 0.8V to 2.5V
· Internal 0.6V Reference
· Op Amp and Comparator Input Ranges are Rail-to-Rail
· Unity-gain Stable Op Amp with AVCL = 110dB (decibel)
· Op Amp Output: Rail-to-Rail and Phase-Reversal-Free
· Internal ±7.5mV Comparator Hysteresis
· 20µs Comparator Propagation Delay
· Resettable Latched Comparator
· TS12011: Push-pull Rail-to-Rail Output Stage with Crowbar-Current Free Switching
· TS12012: Open-drain Output Stage for Wired-OR or Mixed-Voltage System Applications The TS12011 and the TS12012 are fully specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range. Each is available in a low-profile, 10-pin 2x2mm TDFN (Thin Dual Flat No Leads) package. The TS12011 and TS12012 are in stock and ready to ship. Pricing starts at $1.70 each in 1,000 piece quantities. The product is in stock and available from Touchstone's worldwide distributor Future Electronics (www.futureelectronics.com). Free samples and free demo boards are available for engineers wanting to test the product by visiting stage.touchstonesemi.com/voltagedetectors.html. Optimized for ultra-long life operation, the TS12011 and TS12012 expand Touchstone's growing "NanoWatt Analog(TM)" high-performance analog integrated circuits portfolio. ABOUT TOUCHSTONE
Touchstone Semiconductor, Inc. (www.touchstonesemi.com) creates high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions that solve critical problems for electronics companies. Touchstone's second-source products are pin-compatible, specification identical solutions, offering customers a long-awaited alternative source for hard to get sole-sourced products. Touchstone's proprietary products provide unique combinations of features and performance that cannot be found from any other supplier. Founded in 2010, Touchstone is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif. Its investors include Opus Capital and Khosla Ventures. Find us at Twitter:@touchstonesemi or Facebook: Touchstone Semiconductor.