Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Electrical Equipment & Systems
Industrial Control Transformers come with finger safe fuse terminal.
Press Release Summary:
Mar 11, 2017 -
Used in process control, material handling, buidling automation and motors, Series-HG Industrial Control Transformers offer 208/277/380VAC input and 120/240VAC secondary output voltage. Available in 25-5000 VA rating, units are impregnated in high grade class varnish. Operated in -20°C to 40°C temperature range, transformers meet NEMA, ANSI, NMBTA and NFPA standards. Transformer's primary and secondary windings are separated by bobbin flange.
Original Press Release
Wabash Transformer Introduces: New group of Industrial Control Transformers: 208/277/380VAC to 120/240VAC up to 5KVA.
Press release date: Mar 11, 2017
Wabash Transformer is proud to introduce its new configuration of Industrial Control Transformers - Series HG. Power range from 25VA to 5KVA. 208/277/380VAC input with 120/240VAC output. Various fusing options, e.g. CC, slo-blo midget, for your application. Compact design of transformer meets various international safety agency approvals – UL, CSA, CE. Some of the main features are:
The international series CT transformers are especially suited for high inrush current and output voltage stability. This is typically the case when electromagnetic devices such a relays, motors, solenoids, contactors, bells, signals and alarm systems.
- Control Panels.
- Factory Automation.
- Building Automation.
- Process Control.
- Material Handling.
- Vending Machines.
- Packaging Equipment.
- Amusement Park Equipment.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment.
- Instrumentation equipment.
- High efficiency applications.
- Conveyor Systems.
- Machine Tool Equipment.
- Pump Systems.
- HVAC Industry, residential and commercial.
- Primary voltage 208/277/380VAC
- Secondary voltage 120/240 VAC
- 25-5000 VA rating available, 50/60 Hz
- 600V class, machine tool rated industrial control transformers
- IEC “Touch proof” terminals
- Finger safe fuse terminal, no pull kits or covers needed
- Slotted mounting holes for quick and easy mounting
- Copper coils for excellent thermal characteristics
- High quality steel for low excitation current
- Impregnation in high grade class varnish assures environmental integrity
- Primary and secondary wound side by side separated by bobbin flange for high isolation up to 2500 Vrms Hipot
- Insulation systems available: 105 ºC, 130ºC or 180 ºC insulation system. Additional insulation systems available upon request.
- Temperature range: -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Meets or Exceeds NEMA, ANSI, NMBTA and NFPA (JIC)
- Rugged construction for hostile industrial environments.
- UL, CSA approved, CE marked and RoHS compliant (UL file # E248236).
- 10 year warranty
Options Available (please call):
- Primary and secondary fuse blocks (for CC fuses, sold separately).
- Primary and secondary fuse holders (for slo-blo midget fuses).
- Fuse block covers (clear).
- Fuse block covers (with indicator for easy fuse status).
Full product selection guide and dimensions available on our web site (https://www.wabashtransformer.com/industrial-control-transformer-sc-32)
Benefits of Using Wabash Transformer:
- Highly experienced staff of engineers (over 180 yrs of cumulative design and engineering experience).
- Standard (off-the-shelf) and custom products.
- Short lead times on production quantities (stock to two weeks)
- Rapid prototyping.
- Cost competitive quotes.
- Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
Wabash Transformer has been producing quality custom and pre-designed transformers for over 30 years. Our Quality Policy is simple, and effective:
A) Compliance to Requirements.
B) Continual Improvement.
C) Personal Pride in our Work.
300 W. Factory Road
Addison, IL 60101-5004
Web Site: www.wabashtransformer.com
Don't miss the latest news!