Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Material Handling & Storage
Curvy HDPE Bottles accept snap-on, flip-top cap.
Press Release Summary:
Oct 11, 2013 - Manufactured in HDPE, Elise 250 and 400 ml bottles feature gently curved, oval shape and are designed to take Menshen 2-piece, bi-injection, snap-on, flip-top cap. This cap, designed to fit both bottles, offers option of 2-color finish, and wide snap closure with hinge system facilitates opening. Suitable for range of product sectors, bottles has smooth, slimline shape, offers contemporary feel, and may also be used as tottle pack.
Original Press Release
M&H Launch New Elise Bottles
Press release date: Oct 01, 2013
The gently curved oval shaped Elise bottles, manufactured in HDPE, are available in 250ml (Ref. 5A21) and 400ml (Ref. 5A20) and the cap has been designed to fit both bottles. The snap-on flip top cap offers the option of a two color finish and the wide snap closure with simple hinge system opens easily and can also be used an a tottle pack.
The easy-grip bottle is a smooth slimline shape with a contemporary feel. The softly curved lines add a premium look to any product and an almost limitless range story can be created by selecting different coloured bottles and caps.
This stylish new range is extremely versatile and is suitable for a wide range of product sectors.
Contact us today for free samples.
For information on M&H Plastics: Tel: 540-504-007, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mhplastics.com
Notes on M&H Plastics:
• M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
• The company offer has a portfolio of over 1,200 products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
• A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site from concept design, through tool-making, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.
• Website: www.mhplastics.com