Product News: Printing & Duplicating Equipment
Conductive Laminator features all-cooling design.
Press Release Summary:
May 15, 2014 - Available in working widths up to 117 in., HPH-C Dual Belt Flatbed Chilling Laminator consists of upper and lower driven PTFE-coated fiberglass belts between which material being processed is subjected to chilling and controllable pressure. Series of anodized, extruded aluminum Fincool™ elements contact backside of upper and lower belts and transfer chilling to belt and then to material, minimizing thermal shock and ensuring even and consistent cooling.
Original Press Release
Glenro Conductive Chilling Laminator
Press release date: May 14, 2014
The HPH-C consists of upper and lower driven PTFE coated fiberglass belts between which the material being processed is subjected to chilling and controllable pressure. A series of anodized, extruded aluminum Fincool™ elements contact the backside of the upper and lower belts and transfer chilling to the belt and then to the material. Unlike other flatbed laminators, the Glenro HPH-C offers all cooling with a long dwell time, gently lowering the product temperature to minimize any thermal shock. By using our Fincool™ cooling element technology your materials are cooled evenly and consistently thus enhancing the overall quality of your products.
• Nip pressure rollers can be provided at the entrance of the HPH-C and other positions throughout the machine
• Auto Bed Gapping and Tapered bed technology allows for controlled contact of belts to products
• Fincool™ chilling elements can be mounted in a staggered or opposing configuration
• Rate of cooling can be controlled by using multiple zones of chilling
• Multiple ply smooth seamed and endless belts are available
• Communication between third party equipment can be achieved via Profibus, Industrial Ethernet, Devicenet, or discrete or analog I/O
• The HPH-C is available in working widths up to 3m/117” wide
Glenro can provide the entire laminating line including unwinds, accumulators, conveyors, IR heating, hot air heating, heating laminator, and rewinds.
Glenro has been a leader in industrial laminators for decades and is proud to add the HPH-C Dual Belt Flatbed Chilling Laminator to its product family. Glenro equipment has been used in countless applications, products, and industries. We approach each project with sound engineering fundamentals, and use customer parameters to come to a solution that is in alignment, both technically and commercially. Please give us a call if you would like to work with Glenro for your heat process needs!