Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Lubricants
Boron Nitride Aerosol utilizes non-flammable solvent.
Press Release Summary:
Jun 09, 2014 - Applied at room temperature, Boron Nitride Aerosol LubricoatÂ®-NF is based on Necosolv™ non-flammable solvent system with green Solstice™ HFO-1234-ze propellant. Once dry to touch, product can be used from cryogenic temperatures up to 1,000Â°C in air, 1,400Â°C in vacuum, and 1,800Â°C in inert/nitrogen atmospheres. Product provides non-stick release, is electrically insulating and thermally conducting, and is nonreactive/nonwetting with most molten metals, glasses, and slags.
Original Press Release
New Unique Boron Nitride Aerosol Lubricoat®-NF -- Nonflammable Solvent-Based Aerosol Spray
Press release date: Jun 05, 2014
• Utilizes NECOSOLV™ … the “patent-applied-for” Nonflammable Ecological Solvent system, which yields uniform aerosol spray until contents are emptied.
• Ideal for applications where flammable, solvent-based aerosol coatings are not desired.
• Easy to apply with its fast-drying nonflammable solvent which is nonhazardous and non-ozone-depleting (i.e., “green”).
• After applying at room temperature and becoming dry-to-the-touch, coating is ready to be placed into use … anywhere from cryogenic to over 1000 C in any environment and on most any substrate.
• Provides all the wonderful properties of Boron Nitride … superior release and lubrication; nonreactivity/nonwetting with molten metals, glasses, and slags; electrically insulating and thermally conducting.
• Developed using the best and most ecologically-friendly ingredients that yield nonflammability [no flame extension/flashback, using United States, Canadian, and European standards.
The specialty uses of this nonflammable aerosol-spray BN are almost unlimited … for researchers, engineers, scientists, designers, chemists, maintenance personnel in most every field.
Don't miss the latest news!