Product News: Lubricants
Adhesive Chain Lubricant helps inhibit corrosion, reduce stress.
Press Release Summary:
October 30, 2012 - Supporting continuous operation up to 350°F, CRC TAC 2™ will bond to chain/wear surfaces to keep them in peak operating condition by reducing friction and wear that cause metal fatigue. Tackifier enables lubricant to cling to metal surfaces without increasing viscosity, which lets product penetrate and coat vital chain pin and bushing areas. While Molybdenum content provides cling-ability to avoid sling-off or excess dripping, blue color fosters identification of lubricated parts and equipment.
Original Press Release
TAC 2(TM) Adhesive Chain Lubricant
Press release date: October 22, 2012
• Low Viscosity. Provides the ability to penetrate and thoroughly coat vital chain pin and bushing areas.
• Contains Molybdenum. Provides cling-ability to avoid sling-off or excess dripping.
• High Temperature Stability. Operates effectively in temperatures up to 350F continuous, equivalent to many grease products.Covers wide range of applications.
• Blue Color allows identification of lubricated parts and equipment.
• No Known Ozone Depleting Chemicals. Offers effective performance while complying with the EPA regulations on the use of ozone depleting chemicals.
•S.D.[L.]™ - Safety Data Label.™ Provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA Hazard Communications Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
About CRC Industries
CRC Industries, Inc. is a chemical specialties manufacturer for maintenance and repair professionals and do-it-yourselfers in the automotive, marine, heavy trucking, electrical, industrial and hardware markets. CRC trademarked brands include: CRC, KW, Sta-Lube, and Marykate.
CRC Industries, Inc.
885 Louis Dr.
Warminster, PA, 18974