Vehicle Tracking System is GPS/GSM/GPRS based.
January 2, 2014 -
Used for monitoring and tracking vehicle coordinates, GPS/GSM/GPRS-based vehicle tracking solution is accompanied by hosted server offering and/or mobile app-based access. Functionality ensures immediate delivery of location/alarm messages to end-user's registered mobile device. Able to integrate with all vehicles/remote assets with 12 and 5 V options, system offers packet-based communication and can relay such parameters as kilometer reading, average speed, and vehicle engine on/off status.
|Original Press Release |
KritiKal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
101. E. San Fernando Street
San Jose, CA, 95112
KritiKal Solutions Designs GPS/GSM/GPRS Based Vehicle Tracking System
KritiKal Solutions, one of the leading technology design houses specialized in outsourced product development and R & D has designed a GPS/GSM/GPRS based vehicle tracking solution for monitoring and tracking vehicle coordinates. It is accompanied by a hosted server offering and/or mobile based access using simple & intuitive application, which the user can easily install on his/her mobile phones. The device ensures up-to-date status monitoring and delivery of the location/alarm messages to the end user’s registered mobile immediately. Location/status information is relayed through a hosted server, which allows for anywhere access logging as well as multi – user registered access.
The system has the following features
- Inbuilt GPS module provides accurate location information
- GSM, uses GPRS to communicate with the server over ubiquitous IP networks
- Packet based communication ensuring rich information access e.g. additional parameters and history
- Easy to integrate in all vehicles/remote assets standard 12V/5V options.
- Track the vehicle/asset location as well as route on Google Maps in real time
- Also provides nearest district and the distance from the nearest district information
- Provides other useful parameters like:
• Kilometer reading
• Average Speed
- Informs of the status of Vehicle engine (On/Off)
- Mobile application which allows authorized users
• anywhere access to the location/alarms/status
• facility to remotely arm/disarm the system
- Interactive & intuitive mobile application available for the Android platforms
- Very low power consumption
- Provides SIM card low balance alarm (network dependent)
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Neeraj Sharma, BU Head for Advanced Automotive Solutions, KritiKal Solutions said, “Telematics, Vehicle tracking, fleet management and antitheft alarm systems have become vital requirements for the industries and societies. KritiKal Solutions designed a cost effective, reliable and portable solution to cater the above needs. The current system comes with mobile app which makes it more user friendly and advanced. Using latest technologies, we are successfully installed our system in India, Russia and United States.”
About KritiKal Solutions:
KritiKal is a technology design house and strengths in both Embedded System Design and Real Time Computer Vision and Imaging Solutions. Its expertise lies in System Architectural design & development right from requirements stage to market ready products. We have an impressive portfolio of product designs using FPGAs; 8 bit to 32 bit microprocessors; bus architectures like SPI, I2C, CAN, PCI etc; and Embedded Operating Systems like Linux, VxWorks, ThreadX etc. KritiKal’s domain expertise extends to network routers, modems, telecom protocol firmware, cameras etc. We also specialize in real-time video processing solutions for on-line applications along with off-line video and image analysis solutions. This involves selection of Imaging Sensors, Cameras and Image Digitization Circuitry, Lighting, Placement, Mounting and the right processing platform for the Software Development and Integration with other Electronic or Electro-Mechanical Systems.