Vacuum Pumps employ ECO-FLO(TM) water conserving technology.
2BE3 and 2BE4 ECO-FLO(TM) Water Saving Technology
Gardner Denver Nash
9 Trefoil Dr.
Trumbull, CT, 06611, USA
The engineers at Nash have brought new technology and innovation to NASH 2BE3 and 2BE4 pumps. The results:
• Lower operating costs
• Same reliability, same performance
• A “green” vacuum pump
• Higher vacuum capability
• Reduces water usage by up to 50%
• Improves handling of system upsets
• Inlet and discharge piping are unchanged - bolt in replacement
• Uses existing base, motor and drive
• Potential payback of less than 6 months
• Overhaul to exacting Nash standards at a Nash Service Center
• Available in both carbon steel and stainless steel
• Nash 2 year warranty
About the Company:
Gardner Denver Nash is the Nash Division of Gardner Denver, Inc. Originating from nash_elmo Industries, the company is the world's leading manufacturer of liquid ring vacuum pumps, compressors and engineered systems. For more than 100 years, Gardner Denver Nash has engineered and produced liquid ring pumps and vacuum and compressor systems for the most demanding applications in a variety of fields and industries.