UL-Certified LED Line Light has intensity of 1 million Lx.
November 20, 2012 -
Compact, UL-certified LED Line Light projects thin strip of concentrated light onto object and offers high uniformity both laterally and longitudinally. Available in 5-20 in. sizes, Gen4 Line light features air cooling channel and vortex cooler allowing it to withstand heat. Product is suitable for line scan camera applications.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
3580 Progressive Dr., Unit N
Bensalem, PA, 19020
Introducing the Only UL Certified LED Line Light
Introducing the NEW UL Certified LED Line Light. Developed by our engineers, the UL Line Light blends the advanced breakthrough technology of the Gen4 Line light with the compact design of the Metabright™ line lights. By acquiring the UL Certification, you can guarantee that the build materials and LEDs are of a higher quality that is standard at Metaphase Technologies.
Features of the UL Line Light:
• Compressed Air Cooling ready
• High Intensity, over 1 million Lux
• Useful for high intensity applications and hot environments
• Brighter than our standard Metabright™ Series
• Projects a thin strip of concentrated LED light onto an object
• Suitable for Line Scan Camera (Linear Array) applications
• Metaphase Technologies offers the largest selection of line lights: Sizes 5" to 120"
• High Uniformity both laterally and longitudinally
Compressed Air Ready:
The UL Line Light has built in Air Cooling capabilities for High Intensity and Harsh Environment Applications. Through the use of a specially created air cooling channel and a vortex cooler, the UL Line Light can withstand the heat and harshness of most application environments.
3412 Progress Drive, Unit C
Bensalem, PA 19020