Telephone Entry System stores up to 700 phone numbers.
October 2, 2013 -
Available in conventional dialer type or no-phone bill type, both with open-voice configuration, Alpha Communications® TE7210/LCD Large Display Telephone Entry System provides full-page directory with 20 lines per page. Unit supports 26 characters per name field, 4 digits per code, and 12 digits per phone number. Featuring vandal/weather-resistant construction with stainless steel faceplate and zinc die-cast keypad, system provides memory retention during power failure.
|Original Press Release |
465 Route 53
Denville, NJ, 07834
TE7210/LCD Large Display Telephone Entry
Liberty Electronics has a new innovative Alpha Communications® TE7210/LCD Large Display Stainless Steel Faceplate Telephone Entry Systems. These are designed for easy operation in areas that require a large LCD display. The TE7210/LCD has a phone number capacity of 1 - 700 units (4/7/10/11 digits). Models are available for conventional 'dialer' type or 'no-phonebill type (with additional equipment). Both models are standard in an open-voice (loudspeaking) configuration.
• Full-page Directory, 20 lines per page
• Can be used with either rotary or touch-tone service
• 26 characters per name field, 4 digits per code and 12 digits per phone number
• Vandal/weather resistant construction (Stainless Steel)
• Keyless entry code
• Customized welcome message - Sorting by name or code
• Built-in Weigand interface to card access system
• Provision for Postal Service Lock included
• Multiple entrance capability
• One-Effort Programming on a Windows PC via RS-232 port (DB9) or USB adapter
• Variable Tenant Code length 1,2,3 or 4 digits
• Zinc Die-Cast Marine Quality user Keypad
• Memory retention during power failure (EEPROM)
• Superior Lightning and Transient protection
TE7210/LCD: Telephone Entry Master (Stainless Steel faceplate with Black painted enclosure and rain hood with built-in 700 name capacity LCD directory display.
TE7210NP/LCD: Same as TE7210/LCD Master but also includes the 'No Phone Bill' firmware required for that application (requires additional 'No Phone Bill' components).
465 Route 53
Denville, NJ 07834