Spectroradiometer covers 350-2,500 nm spectral range.
August 9, 2013 -
Equipped with 3 thermoelectrically cooled photodiode arrays, Model SR-4500 provides stable measurement for radiometric calibration transfer, whether within hot integrating sphere interior or cool, cleanroom environment. System features diffraction-based optics; auto dark current shutter and auto exposure for fast, one-touch operation; and fixed, metal-clad fiber optic cable with SMA-905 input. DARWin SP Data Analysis software stores data as ASCII files for use with third party analysis software.
Additional information provided by manufacturer
|Original Press Release |
1 Canal Street ◊ Unit B1
Lawrence, MA, 01840
The SR-4500 from SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is Ideal for Radiometric Calibration Transfer
Introducing a full range spectroradiometer that sets a new standard in measurement stability.
Lawrence, MA – The SR-4500 is a portable, UV/VIS/NIR spectroradiometer with three thermoelectrically cooled photodiode arrays for the ultimate in performance and measurement stability through a wide range of ambient temperatures and environments. The SR-4500 covers the spectral range from 350-2500nm and provides stable measurement for radiometric calibration transfer whether within a hot integrating sphere interior or a cool, cleanroom environment.
To meet the needs of integrating sphere ownersdoing radiometric calibration transfer for satellite systems, or for any users who have system lamps with high operating hours, light sources more than two years old, a mandate for scheduled calibration, or systems that are just too large to send out for calibration, calibration can be accomplished on-site using the SR-4500.
With on-site calibration/recalibration and certification, there is minimal downtime. In addition, the SR-4500’s measurement stability eliminates variability between various integrating spheres and retains NIST traceability. The SR-4500 has been built to meet the needs of our customers such as NIST and NASA for measurement stability.
The SR-4500 features:
• Spectral range of 350 – 2500nm
• 512 element TE-cooled silicon photodiode array (350-1000nm)
• 256 element TE-cooled extended InGaAsphotodiode array (1000-1900nm)
• 256 element TE-cooled extended InGaAsphotodiode array (1900-2500nm)
• Diffraction-based optics for greater reliability (no moving parts)
• Auto dark current shutter and autoexposure for fast, one-touch operation
• Fixed, metal-clad fiber optic cable with SMA-905 input – fiber is user replaceable (4 bolts)
• DARWin SP Data Acquisition software - easy to use, stores data as ASCII files for use with third party analysis software
The SR-4500 is equipped with the exclusive DARWin SP Data Analysis software packageso you can take advantage of the following analysis features:
• Integrated energy measurement tool calculates integrated radiance/irradiance for an active spectrum over a user-adjustable wavelength band
• Upload up to four user-defined calibration tables for easy transfer
• Automatically saves data as an ASCII file to 3rd party software – no pre-processing is necessary
• Collect data with a single click
• Display reflectance/transmittance data (percentage) or absorbance (logarithmic) versus wavelength
• Single and multiple spectral plots available
• LabVIEW drivers available
• Built-in solar radiance measurement and spectral match capability
At eleven pounds and a benchtop footprint of just twelve by four inches, you can easily take the SR-4500 to the application.
For more information on this and other laboratory spectroradiometers, please visit:
About SPECTRAL EVOLUTION
Established in 2004, SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is a leading manufacturer of laboratory and handheld portable spectrometers, spectroradiometers and spectrophotometers. SPECTRAL EVOLUTION spectrometers are used worldwide for many mission-critical lab and field applications in mining, remote sensing, vegetative studies, ground truthing, environmental and climate studies, developing satellite calibrations, and more, due to their reliable, robust, rugged design and user-friendly one-touch features.
Marketing & Sales