Rackmount GPU Server comes in rugged, military grade enclosure.
August 1, 2012 -
Supplied in 5U x 22 in. aluminum enclosure, M5U2203 provides dual Intel® E5-2600 processors and up to 512 GB 1,600 MHz RAM. Four double-wide x16 PCIe slots are Gen 3.0; full bandwidth is natively provided by Intel C602 chipset (QPI up to 8.0 GT/s) and dual E5-2600 processors. In addition to support for 6- and 8-core processors up to 2.1 GHz, features include up to 20 MB L3 cache, 2 x8 PCIe 3.0 and one x4 PCIe 2.0 slots, and 1,650 W redundant power supply, and up to 4 removable HDDs.
|Original Press release |
8295 Aero Pl.
San Diego, CA, 92123
Chassis Plans Introduces M5U2203 Blazing Fast Rugged Rackmount GPU/Graphics Supercomputer Server
San Diego, Calif. - Chassis Plans, Systems Engineered to Perform®, announced today the release of their M5U2203 rugged rackmount GPU server. The M5U2203 offers the highest performance of any platform currently offered, providing four x16 PCIe Gen 3.0 double wide slots, dual Intel E5-2600 processors and up to 512GB 1600MHz RAM.
The four double-wide x16 PCIe slots are Gen 3.0 with full bandwidth natively provided by the Intel C602 chipset and dual E5-2600 processors as compared to expansion chassis or single board computer solutions multiplexing limited PCIe lanes across multiple slots. This allows the GPU boards to communicate with system memory and processors at the highest possible speed. The double-wide slots accommodate any high performance GPU processor such as the latest Tesla M2090 and K10.
The M5U2203 utilizes Chassis Plans rugged M5U-22A military grade system enclosure providing a robust total system architecture.
System features include:
· 5U x 22-inch aluminum rugged rackmount military grade system enclosure
· Long life components for multi-year program deployment
· Dual socket R (LGA 2011) supporting Intel Xeon E5-2600 processors
· 6 and 8-core processors, up to 2.1GHz (higher speeds and cores as available)
· Up to 20MB L3 Cache
· Intel C602 chipset with a QPI up to 8.0GT/s
· Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC registered RAM
· 4 x16 Double-wide PCIe 3.0, 2 x8 PCIe 3.0, 1 x4 PCIe 2.0 slots
· Up to four removable hard drives
· Slot fed DVDRW / Blu Ray drive
· On-board video and 10 USB 2.0 ports
· 1650W redundant power supply
· Designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G for temperature, vibration, shock, humidity and blowing dust