Pouch Seal Inspection System uses ultrasound technology.
October 22, 2012 -
Utilizing non-contact technology, Seal-Sensor™ 512 provides automated inline scanning of pouch seals and detects common critical defects – incomplete/partial/weak/misaligned seals, channel defects, and seal delamination – that affect product quality and shelf life for applications involving retort pouches or other flexible package formats. Producing non-subjective repeatable results and quantitative traceable data, solution features software with wireless MES connectivity.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
Packaging Technologies & Inspection - PTI, LLC
145 Main St.
Tuckahoe, NY, 10707
Non-Destructive Pouch Seal Inspection
New Technology Advancements will be introduced at Pack Expo International in Booth 1349
PTI will launch the next generation ultrasound technology inspection system at Pack Expo International, October 28-31 in McCormick Place, Chicago IL in Booth S-1349. The new Seal-Sensor™ 512 offers an economical, cost effective solution the flexible packaging industry has been waiting for.
The Seal-Sensor™ 512 utilizes non-contact ultrasound technology that provides automated inline scanning of pouch seals and detects common critical defects that affect product quality and shelf life. We invite you to visit PTI to learn about the following upgrades and enhancements, and please use this link to register as our guest. Use code 81H84 at the end of the registration process to waive fees.
• New software with wireless MES connectivity
• More compact test head, smaller footprint
• More sensitive to smaller leaks
• Robust high frequency signal with higher pulse
• More measurements of the seal
• High performance ultrasound technology at a lower price point
PTI's ultrasound technology has proven to be a highly effective process and quality control tool to assure seal quality. If your application is retort pouches or other flexible package formats, this new Seal-Sensor 512 is a must-see at the show as it offers many benefits:
• Seal verification and common defect detection (incomplete seals, partial seals, weak seals, channel defects, misaligned seals and seal delamination)
• Improved detection capability from manual visual inspection
• 100% online systems and solutions for offline lab testing
• Non-subjective repeatable results
• Quantitative traceable data
To obtain more information about Seal Sensor or other PTI Inspection Technologies, please contact Jesse Sklar: email@example.com, 914.337.2005 or Michelle Wolf: firstname.lastname@example.org. 973.252.6039 or 973.479.8626.