Portable Emissions Analyzer supports up to 5 gas sensors.
August 27, 2014 -
Operating with O2, CO, NO, NO2, and SO2 electrochemical gas sensors, Model E5500 provides emissions monitoring for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications. Unit can measure stack gas and ambient air temperature, as well as draft and differential pressure. In addition to real-time PC software package with wireless communications, analyzer features wireless remote printer and external water trap assembly.
The Complete Portable Industrial Emissions Analyzer E5500
E Instruments International LLC
172 Middletown Blvd., Suite B 201
Langhorne, PA, 19047
Press release date: August 20, 2014
• Wireless Communications with Computer & other Windows Devices
• Up to Five Gas Sensors
The NEW E5500 combustion analyzer is a complete portable tool for emissions monitoring for regulatory & maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications.
The E5500 Also Includes:
For additional information, please contact:
- Electrochemical Gas Sensors – O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2
- Low NOx and Total NOx Capable
- Real-Time PC Software Package with Wireless Communications
- Wireless Remote Printer
- External Water Trap Assembly
- Stack Gas & Ambient Air Temperature Measurements
- Draft & Differential Pressure Measurements
- Efficiency, Excess Air, and CO2% Calculated Values
E Instruments International,
402 Middletown Blvd., Suite 216, Langhorne, PA 19047
Phone: 215-750-1212, Fax: 215-750-1399