Mixed Flow In-Line Fans offer airflow up to 1,050 cfm.
February 18, 2013 -
Available in 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 in. duct diameters, MFT Series is suited for supply or exhaust ventilation systems in residential and light commercial applications with air temperatures up to 140įF. Units feature quiet mixed flow impeller, automatic reset thermal overload protection, and plastic housing that is both UV- and corrosion-resistant. Offering IPX4 protection, 2-speed, single-phase, asynchronous motor uses permanently lubricated ball bearings for maintenance-free operation.
|Original Press release |
Continental Fan Mfg. Inc.
203 Eggert Rd.
Buffalo, NY, 14215
MFT Mixed Flow In-Line Fan
Continental Fan is pleased to introduce a new line of MFT Mixed Flow In-Line Fans designed for residential and light commercial ventilation applications. These compact, powerful and quiet fans feature a durable UV resistant plastic housing and a two-speed motor. MFT fans are available in 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, & 12” duct diameters and are ideally suited for either supply or exhaust ventilation systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Powerful, compact and quiet mixed flow impeller
• Available in duct diameters from 4” thru 12”
• Airflow capacities up to 1,050 cfm
• Energy efficient two speed motor
• UV and corrosive resistant, durable plastic housing
• Easy to install - mounting brackets included – simple maintenance
• Easy access to motor and impeller; no need to dismantle duct work
• Ideal for long duct runs
• May be used to supply or exhaust air
• May be mounted in any position
• Suitable for air temperatures up to 140 F
• Automatic reset thermal overload protection
• Single-phase asynchronous motor; IPX4 protection
• Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord and solid state speed control (MFT-C)
• Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
• Precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
The MFT Mixed Flow In-Line Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from: Continental Fan
……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Pat Putnam, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential & commercial ventilation products.
See more product news in: