Mini PCI Express Card provides 8-channel video capture.
April 4, 2013 -
Capable of capturing up to 8 live NTSC/PAL/RS170 video inputs, AVC8000nano is suited for UAV-based video capture, real-time situational awareness, law enforcement, crime scene recording, and asset or traffic monitoring. Captured video can be scaled, cropped, and positioned using intuitive software controls. In addition, captured video can be streamed continuously to system memory for immediate processing or local display or to disc storage.
Advanced Micro Peripherals Launches the AVC8000nano
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Advanced Micro Peripherals
234 5th Ave Suite 424
New York, NY, 10001
Press release date: March 27, 2013
New York, USA and Cambridge, England – Advanced Micro Peripherals (AMP), a world leader in the design and development of ultra-low latency, high throughput embedded video, has announced the launch of the AVC8000nano, a market leading 8 channel video capture on a mini PCI express card.
Rugged, reliable and completely dependable the AVC8000nano is the ideal solution for high pressure, demanding or extreme environments, includingUAV based video capture, real time situational awareness, law enforcement, crime scene recording and asset or traffic monitoring.
Combining impressive power with ultra-low latency, the AVC8000nano is ideal for capturing up to eight concurrent analog video inputs and delivers pin sharp imagery time after time.
Commenting, Lee Foss, Advanced Micro Peripherals’ Founder and CEO said: “Where image acquisition latency and clarity can mean the difference between success and failure, particularly in hostile environments, the AVC8000nano is an outstanding product delivering outstanding results time after time.”
Captured video can be scaled, cropped and positioned effortlessly, thanks to AVC8000nano’s intuitive software controls. In addition, captured video can be streamed continuously to system memory for immediate processing or local display or to disc storage.
Product highlights include:
• 8 live NTSC/PAL/RS170 video inputs
• 8 D1 size capture at full frame rate
• Arbitrary video Window sizing, cropping and scaling
• Ultra low latency multiple video capture
• Low Power Operation
• Comprehensive Windows and Linux support
About Advanced Micro Peripherals (www.amp-usa.com)
• Advanced Micro Peripherals is a leading manufacturer of embedded video solutions - offering the latest MPEG-4 / H.264 Codecs and video overlay / annotation technologies on a wide range of embedded board form factors including PC/104-Plus, CompactPCI, PCI and miniPCI modules.
• Founded in 1993, AMP is focused on rugged, long-life embedded board and system products with supporting software development kits for video capture, annotation, recording, streaming. From its design center near Cambridge (UK), AMP also offers Design Services to meet the needs of specialized customer requirements.
For all other enquiries, please contact:
Katrina Gilbride, Sales and Marketing Administrator at Advanced Micro Peripherals on
+44 (0) 1353 659 500 or email email@example.com.