Low-Profile, In-Line Fan is quiet and energy efficient.
November 16, 2012 -
Featuring airflow capacities up to 340 cfm, MBI In-Line Fan is suited for residential and light commercial ventilation applications. Unit has steel housing with zinc phosphate treatment and polymeric coating; low noise, backward-curved centrifugal fan impeller; and removable cover. External rotor motor design optimizes motor cooling, while fan offers 120 or 220 V operation and is suitable for air temperatures from -13 to +140°F. It is available in 4, 5, and 6 in. duct diameter models.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Continental Fan Mfg. Inc.
203 Eggert Rd.
Buffalo, NY, 14215
Press release date: November 2, 2012
Continental Fan is pleased to introduce a new line of MBI In-Line Fans, designed for residential and light commercial ventilation applications. These powerful and quiet fans feature a low profile design that is ideally suited for tight spaces. Multiple source ducting options are the perfect solution for whole house ventilation in multi-unit housing complexes. The MBI fans are available in 4", 5" and 6" duct diameters, with airflow capacities up to 340 cfm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Powerful, compact and quiet low profile fan
• Energy efficient – speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
• Steel housing with zinc phosphate treatment and polymeric coating
• May be used for supply or exhaust air
• Multiple source ducting options
• Available in 4, 5 and 6 in. duct diameters
• Easy to install – mounting brackets included
• Ideal for long duct runs
• Airflow capacities up to 340 cfm
• Removable fan cover for easy maintenance
• Suitable for air temperatures from -13 F to 140 F
• Backward-curved centrifugal fan impeller, operates at low sound levels
• External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling, durability
• Precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
• Automatic reset thermal overload protection
• 120V operation (also available in 220V; contact factory for details)
• External junction box contains pre-wired capacitor
The MBI In-Line Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Pat Putnam, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential & commercial ventilation products.
CANADA – Continental Fan Canada Inc.
12-205 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E3
T: 905-890-6192 • 800-779-4021 • F: 905-890-6193
USA - Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
203 Eggert Road, Buffalo, NY 14215
T: 716-842-0670 • 800-779-4021 • F: 716-842-0611
Contact: Pat Putnam
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 301
See more product news in:
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs