Lighted Latching System features solar powered design.January 2, 2013 -
Intended for vehicular exterior storage applications on pickup trucks, RVs, service vehicles, and emergency vehicles, Model S-VTB001 assists service operations at night time. Latch has dual locking functions compatible with cam locking and rod control locking. Key ring lights guide insertion of key, while handle lights guide fingers for operating latch at night. In addition, backside LED lamp provides light for entire tool box/compartment area.
PDF New Latching System for Night Applications by Service, Rescue and Emergency Vehicles
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
ESSC Group, Inc.
243 E. Liberty Street
Wooster, OH, 44691
Press release date: December 29, 2012
Advanced latch products for vehicular exterior storage applications including PICKUP TRUCKS, RVs, SERVICE vehicles, EMERGENCY vehicles, RESCUE vehicles, HEAVY DUTY vehicles, CARGO TRAILERS, COACH BUS, etc.
Model (S-VTB001) introduces two lighting functions powered 100% by solar energy to assist service operations at night time.
1. Latch has dual locking functions compatible with cam locking and rod control locking.
2. Model S-VTB001 is configured for the most common pickup truck tool box latch replacement for the current global market.
3. The stainless steel (mirror polished) faceplate AND the stainless steel padle, AND all the electric & electronics components are permanent designs for the widest range of accommodation.
4. Locking cams, rod control, installation drill holes, etc. can be customer-built for specific and extended applications with nominal tooling cost.
5. Lighting is powered SOLELY by solar energy.
6. Lighting control is enhanced by intelligent PCB programming for optimized performance and extended product life.
a. Key ring lights guide the insertion of key at night time. (Front face place)
b. Handle lights guide the fingers for operating the latch at night. (Front face place)
c. Backside LED lamp provides lighting for the whole tool box/compartment area at night.
Green Energy & Hazards-Free
All electric and electronics are powered by solar energy ONLY.
Bright LED lighting is supplied by ultra-low voltage power to ensure safe and hazards free latching operations.
For product sales inquiries, contact ESSC Group Inc. Wooster, OHIO USA
Phone: 330 317 3566
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs