Industrial Degreaser contains no TCE, Perc, or nPB.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
New Cleaning Force at CRC - T-Force® Degreaser!
CRC Industries, Inc.
885 Louis Dr.
Warminster, PA, 18974, USA
Utilizes revolutionary technology that combines the power of a high performance, industrial strength degreaser with lower VOC’s. T-FORCE is non-conductive, non-corrosive, non-staining and has no flash or fire point. It quickly dissolves grease, oil and sludge for more efficient operation of mechanical equipment. T-FORCE evaporates rapidly, leaves no residue and has a good health & safety profile.
• Revolutionary formula – does not contain TCE, Perc or nPB
• Reduced VOC formula
• No flash or fire point
• Non-corrosive, non-staining and non-conductive
• High dielectric strength of 33,300 volts
• Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Chemicals
• NSF K1 Registered for use in meat and poultry plants
• Not for use in California
About CRC Industries
CRC Industries, Inc. is a chemical specialties manufacturer for maintenance and repair professionals and do-it-yourselfers in the automotive, marine, heavy trucking, electrical, industrial and hardware markets. CRC trademarked brands include: CRC®, K&W®, Sta-Lube®, and Marykate®.