Flexible LED Lights are suited for compartment lighting.
December 12, 2013 -
Offering respective operating ranges of 11–14 Vdc and 10–30 Vdc and outputs of 30 lm and 20 lm per LED, Gortite 12 and 24 V LED lights feature flexible, low-profile design that conforms to irregular surfaces. LEDs are available individually for retrofit or pre-installed in GortiteŽ Door assemblies, and design facilitates installation. Offered in standard and custom lengths on 3/16 in. strips, these water/salt resistant LEDs offer 180° light dispersion angle and come in several colors.
|Original Press Release |
Gortite Roll Up Doors, Div. of A & A Manufacturing Co., Inc.
2300 S. Calhoun Rd.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
Gortite LED Lights: Simple, Long-Lasting and Affordable
Gortite 12V and 24V LED lights provide a simple and affordable solution for compartment lighting with long life, high output and low amp draw. The flexible, low profile design easily conforms to irregular surfaces. Available individually for retrofit or pre-installed in GortiteŽ Door assemblies.
• 10 year warranty
• Easy installation
• Ultra-thin 3/16” Strip
• High flexibility conforms to irregular surfaces
• Wide 180° light dispersion angle
• Long LED life
• Energy efficient
• Water/salt resistant
• Additional colors (white, red, blue, green and amber)
• Operating temperature range: -40°F to +180°F ( -40° C to +80° C )
• Operating voltage range: 12V (11 — 14VDC); 24V (10 – 30VDC)
• 30 Lumens per LED at 12VDC; 20 Lumens per LED at 24VDC
• 130 mA per foot at 12VDC; 150 mA per foot at 24VDC
• Standard lengths: 9”, 18”, 27”, 36”, 45”, 54”, 63”
• Custom lengths up to 16’ continuous
For more information visit www.gortitedoors.com
Or contact Gortite Doors at:
Phone: (800) 298-2066