Electric Order Pickers have narrow, sturdy design.
September 11, 2012 -
Offering 2,200-3,000 lb lifting capacities that remain constant at heights to 295 in., EOP11N2-EOP15HN2 series employs 3-phase AC technology that promotes acceleration and lifting speeds while minimizing energy consumption. Chassis widths as narrow as 35.5 in. allow for greater clearance between trucks when passing in narrow aisles, promoting productivity in crowded and condensed work areas. Other features include regenerative braking and lowering and RFID Floor Control Technology.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America, Inc.
2121 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. N.
Houston, TX, 77043
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks Introduces New Generation of Order Pickers
The 2,200-3,000 lb. Capacity Electric Order Pickers Provide High Performance Levels, Advanced Technology and Increased Energy Efficiency
HOUSTON - Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, manufacturer of reliable and affordable forklift trucks for a variety of applications, today announced the new EOP11N2-EOP15HN2 series of order pickers for North America. Featuring a narrow yet sturdy design, these order pickers allow for greater clearance between trucks when passing in tight spaces and narrow aisles, while lifting capacities remain constant at high lift heights. Both models are equipped with 3-phase AC technology that helps to ensure strong acceleration and high lifting speeds with low energy consumption.
"We're excited to offer this next generation of electric order pickers," said Michael Wiesenegg, product line manager for Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. "The narrow design of this model allows operators to maneuver in tight spaces without taking away their ability to operate at high lift levels. This is especially beneficial in warehouses that are looking for optimal space utilization in their facility."
The EOP11N2-EOP15HN2 series is designed for powerful performance and productivity in crowded and condensed work areas. Capable of operating in narrow aisle and high-rack applications, the new series features:
· Enhanced Ergonomics: The operator console can be raised or lowered to adjust to the height of the operator for optimum comfort.
· Energy Management: Regenerative braking and lowering provides energy-saving benefits. The advanced energy and battery maintenance can result in longer run-times.
· High Residual Capacity: The EOP15HN2 order pickers maintain full capacity at lift heights up to 295 inches, allowing for heavier loads to be stored at higher lift heights.
· Industry-Leading Design: The EOP15N2 order picker's narrow chassis width of just 35.5 inches allows for greater clearance between trucks when passing in an aisle and better maneuverability in tight spaces.
· Flexible Options: The new series of order pickers allow for great flexibility with a large range of chassis, cabin width and operator height options. RFID Floor Control Technology - which maps out the aisles, then allows for key truck management functions, such as end of aisle stopping - can also be added for applications where space is limited and damage to products is concerned. A workplace comfort package is also available, which offers LED internal cabin lighting, LED work lights and an operator fan, while the optional key pad allows operators to engage the order picker through a PIN number.
To learn more about the new EOP11N2-EOP15HN2 electric order pickers and the rest of the Mitsubishi forklift trucks product line, visit http://www.mit-lift.com.
About Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks are Ready, Reliable and Right on the Money.
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks provides customers with reliable forklift trucks that deliver exceptional value and are ideal for today's fast-moving material handling applications. Mitsubishi forklift trucks, ranging in capacity from 2,200 to 15,500 pounds, are manufactured and distributed by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), a leading manufacturer of forklifts in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. For more information on Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, please visit www.mit-lift.com, www.facebook.com/mitsubishiforklifttrucks, www.twitter.com/mitforkliftna, www.youtube.com/mitliftamerica or call 1-888-MIT-LIFT (1-800-648-5438).