Electric 3-Wheel Forklift has 3,000-4,000 lb capacity.
July 6, 2012 -
In addition to electric power steering and ergonomic operator compartment, FB16PNT-FB20PNT series comes with wet disc brakes for maximum performance in wet/corrosive environments. Truck is powered by heavy-duty AC drive and hydraulic motors and is designed for use in crowded and condensed work areas. Controlled Cornering Speed feature promotes operator and load safety, and options include pneumatic tires, full-suspension seat, cold storage modification, quad masts, and sideshifters.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks
2121 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. N.
Houston, TX, 77043
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks Introduces New Three-Wheel Electric Forklift for North America and Latin America
The 3,000-4,000 lb. Capacity Electric Forklift Provides High Performance Levels, Improved Energy Efficiencies and Enhanced Productivity
HOUSTON - Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, manufacturer of reliable and affordable forklift trucks for hard-working applications, today announced the new FB16PNT-FB20PNT series of forklifts. Featuring a compact design, these 3-wheel forklifts are equipped with wet disc brakes for improved performance in wet or corrosive environments, electric power steering that provides improved energy efficiencies, and an ergonomic operator compartment that helps the operator remain productive throughout the entire shift.
"We're excited to offer this new series of electric 3-wheel forklifts," said Chad Pauler, product line manager for Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. "These compact forklifts are key products in the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks lineup, providing our customers with a product that maximizes operator comfort and efficiency, and features a durable design that allows it to perform well even in harsh environments."
The FB16PNT-FB20PNT series is designed for powerful performance and productivity in crowded and condensed work areas. Capable of operating in a variety of applications, the new series features:
· Powerful Performance: Heavy-duty Alternating Current (AC) drive and hydraulic motors, along with powerful Mitsubishi PM-1000 controllers, provide outstanding performance levels.
· Durable Equipment: These forklifts come equipped with sealed motors for added protection from contaminants, such as dust and moisture, allowing the forklift to excel in both indoor and outdoor applications.
· Smart Technology: As the forklift's steer angle increases, the Controlled Cornering Speed feature progressively reduces the speed of the forklift, providing additional control for both the operator and the load.
· Enhanced Ergonomics: The ergonomic design of the operator compartment helps the operator be equally efficient throughout long shifts.
· Flexible Options: There are a variety of options available to further enhance the productivity of these forklifts. Pneumatic tires and a full-suspension seat can be added to create a smooth ride on rough surfaces or uneven floors. Other options include the Cold Storage Modification for forklifts operating in refrigerator or freezer applications, and quad masts and sideshifters for increased productivity in dock-to-stock applications.
To learn more about the new FB16PNT-FB20PNT 3-wheel electric forklift trucks and the rest of the Mitsubishi forklift trucks product line, visit http://www.mit-lift.com.
About Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks are Ready, Reliable and Right on the Money.
Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks provides customers with reliable forklift trucks that deliver exceptional value and are ideal for today's fast-moving material handling applications. Mitsubishi forklift trucks, ranging in capacity from 2,200 to 15,500 pounds, are manufactured and distributed by Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), a leading manufacturer of forklifts in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. For more information on Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, please visit www.mit-lift.com, www.facebook.com/mitsubishiforklifttrucks, www.twitter.com/mitforkliftna, www.youtube.com/mitliftamerica or call 1-888-MIT-LIFT (1-800-648-5438).
User comments about this story
power mate lift truck
Do u have addn, inf ? PIC'S ET. THANKS KEN
ken duff on Oct 12, 2012 10:43
Reply to this comment