Dry Ice Maker can operate 24/7 to fulfill demand.
February 11, 2013 -
Ergonomically engineered and constructed, ABSOLUTE ZEROŽ is constructed of stainless steel for durability and capable of producing 17 lb of product within 2 min. Ability to produce dry ice according to demand on up to 24/7 basis accommodates needs of packaging, bio-tech, pharma, life science, and perishable food applications. Other areas of use include sanitizing/degreasing, laboratories, maintenance departments, and instances involving power outages where perishables must be saved.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Polar Tech Industries, Inc.
415 E. Railroad Ave.
Genoa, IL, 60135 1200
Press release date: January 19, 2013
Low Cost • High Yield • Durable • Easy
Ergonomically Engineered and Constructed
Safe • Light Weight • Durable Stainless Steel
ABSOLUTE ZEROŽ High yield dry ice maker produces 17 lbs. per 2 minutes – a 47% yield.
• PACKAGING/Bio-Tech, Pharma, Life Science, Food Perishables — Refrigerated and frozen
• SANITIZING/DEGREASING — Slaughtering and food manufacturing facilities
• LABORATORY/ORGAN — Specimens, cultures, tissues
• POWER OUTAGE — Save perishables warehouses, retail, home
• MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT — Emergency pipe repair, dry ice surface blasting, pest control
Eliminate waiting for dry ice deliveries and calculating quantity and sublimation loss.
PRODUCE YOUR REQUIREMENTS ON DEMAND 24/7.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY, take control of your dry ice requirements TODAY.
Call our ABSOLUTE ZEROŽ specialist at POLAR TECH INDUSTRIES, 800-423-2749
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs