Chuck Stop helps locate short part in 3-jaw lathe chuck.
July 12, 2012 -
Accommodating chuck jaws up to 55 mm wide, Royal Chuck Stop features anodized finish for wear resistance and captive, web-shaped design that eliminates danger of using spacers or parallels that could come loose and be thrown from spinning chuck. Front and back locating surfaces are parallel within ±0.0004 in. Available in 15, 20, 25, 30, and 35 mm stops, Chuck Stop allows short parts to project past chuck jaws, providing clearance for facing operations.
|Original Press release |
Royal Products, Div. Curran Mfg. Corp.
200 Oser Ave.
Hauppauge, NY, 11788
Simple, Consistant Location of Short Parts in Three-Jaw Chucks
· The Royal Products Chuck Stop provides a simple method for locating short parts in a 3-jaw lathe chuck.
· Captive, web-shaped design eliminates the danger of using spacers or parallels that could come loose and be thrown from a spinning chuck. Three strong magnets further secure the stop to the chuck face.
· Stop allows short parts to project past the chuck jaws, providing clearance for facing operations.
· Setup time is greatly reduced - no need to bore soft jaws.
· The Royal Chuck Stop is very accurate - front and back locating surfaces are parallel within +/- 0.0004".
· Accommodates chuck jaws up to 55mm (21/8") wide.
· Anodized finish provides good wear-resistance.
· Available in 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35mm stops
For over 60 years, Royal Products has been designing and building precision metalworking accessories to help manufacturers squeeze every last drop of performance out of their machine tools.