Centrifugal Inline Fans exhaust radon gas from residences.
January 28, 2013 -
Designed for installation in attic or on exterior of residence, ARI Radon Fans are available in duct diameters from 4–8 in. and offer airflow capacities up to 583 cfm. Design includes backward curved, centrifugal fan impeller; permanently lubricated ball bearing motors; and UV- and corrosion-resistant plastic housing. Suitable for air temperatures up to 122°F, precision-balanced fans are rated for 120 V operation and also feature factory-sealed, watertight housing and junction box.
|Original Press release |
Continental Fan Mfg. Inc.
203 Eggert Rd.
Buffalo, NY, 14215
ARI Radon Fan
Continental Fan is pleased to introduce a new line of ARI Radon Fans. These centrifugal in-line fans are designed to help mitigate radon gas from a home. Caused by the decay of uranium in the soil, radon is a radioactive, dangerous and naturally occurring gas that emits from the ground. Once the gas has been released into the atmosphere, it accumulates in poorly ventilated areas of a home. Installing an ARI fan in the attic or on the exterior of a home will safely exhaust this hazardous gas.
ARI fans incorporate a durable UV and corrosion resistant plastic housing, and are available in duct diameters from 4" thru 8", with airflow capacity up to 583 cfm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Quiet, powerful, radon mitigation fan
• Factory sealed, water tight housing and junction box
• Easy to install - mounting brackets included
• May be mounted in an attic or on the exterior of a home
• 120V operation (also available in 220V; contact factory for details)
• Suitable for air temperatures up to 122 F
• Backward curved centrifugal fan impeller, operates at low sound levels
• External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
• Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation
• Automatic reset thermal overload protection
• Precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
• Easily accessible, external junction box
The ARI Radon Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
CONTINENTAL FAN……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Pat Putnam, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential & commercial ventilation products.
CANADA – Continental Fan Canada Inc.
12-205 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E3
T: 905-890-6192 • 800-779-4021 • F: 905-890-6193
USA - Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
203 Eggert Road, Buffalo, NY 14215
T: 716-842-0670 • 800-779-4021 • F: 716-842-0611
User comments about this story
We are Desire International, a trading co. in Kuwait & are looking for eventual suppliers for residential ventilation fans to be installed in the local market in an average house of 5-10 rooms on two floors.
Kindly advise on the best possibility from your product line with catalogs & please quote your delivery time for a 20' or 40' container CIF, Kuwait
Thanks & regards,
Uthman Mirza on Jun 11, 2013 07:00
Reply to this comment
See more product news in: