CO2 Display measures humidity and temperature.
October 1, 2013 -
Equipped with ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor, CO2 Display provides 18,000 data point memory for simultaneous measurement and recording of CO2, relative humidity, and temperature. Instrument can be configured directly with buttons and provides accuracy of ±2.5 % RH / ±0.3 K / ±30 ppm +5% of measured value. Suitable for wall-mounting or bench-top operation, indoor air quality analyzer allows stored data to be exported to USB stick for analysis with software.
|Original Press Release |
Rotronic Instrument Corp.
135 Engineers Rd.
Hauppauge, NY, 11788
ROTRONIC’S wall-mounted or bench-top CO2 display is the latest development of an inexpensive display unit that simultaneously measures and records CO2, humidity and temperature. Equipped with the field-tested ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor, this instrument offers unbeatable value for money. The instrument can be configured directly with buttons and stored data can be exported to a USB stick for analysis with the free ROTRONIC software package SW21.
Indoor Air Quality: Classrooms, Meeting Rooms, Open-Plan Offices, Shopping Centers, Fitness Studios...
• Measures and records CO2, relative humidity and temperature
• Accuracy ±2.5 %RH / ±0.3 K / ±30 ppm + 5% of measured value
• ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor
• 18,000 data point memory for CO2, humidity and temperature values
• Display of date and time
• Adjustable, visual CO2 indicator
• Large, easy-to-read display
• USB access for data download