B-Size and C-Size Molded Connectors come in 3 materials.
November 27, 2012 -
Offering NEMA 6P and IP68 protection, expanded Mini-Link™ Series includes B-Size (6-7-8 poles) and C-Size (9-10-12 poles) connectors available in PVC for general industrial applications, rubber for applications where flexibility and resistance to abusive environments is important, and TPE for environments with chemicals and corrosives. Units feature crimped pins and contacts for secure terminations, and for optimal corrosion resistance and conductivity, contacts are nickel-coated and gold-plated.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
Remke Industries, Inc.
310 Chaddick Dr.
Wheeling, IL, 60090 6039
Expanded Line of Remke Mini-Link(TM) B & C-Size Molded Connectors
Remke Industries recently introduced its expanded offering of Mini-Link™ ‘B-Size’ and ‘C-Size’ molded connectors, cordsets and receptacles. The expanded product offering includes all the B-Size (6-7-8 poles) and C-Size (9-10-12 poles) connectors available in:
• PVC for general industrial applications
• Rubber for applications where flexibility & resistance to abusive environments thru a broad temperature range is important
• TPE for environments with chemicals and corrosives.
No other manufacturer offers their Mini style B & C-Size molded connectors in rubber. And only Remke offers their complete line of B & C-Size connectors in all three materials.
Mini-Link connectors – available in straight & 90 degree, male & female – feature:
• NEMA 6P & IP 68 protection
• Standard coupling nuts of machined aluminum with optional stainless steel and plastic couplers to match any application environment
• Nickel coated then gold-plated contacts for enhanced corrosion resistance & conductivity
• Crimped pins & contacts for secure terminations
• Receptacles with 12” pigtail leads, Viton ‘O’ Ring, plated steel or stainless steel hardware
• Hard service SOOW, SJOOW or STOW cable
Customization is available for all Mini-Link B & C size connectors through the Remke Flexible Solutions Center where solving your application problem is Job One.
Remke B & C Size Mini-Link connectors can be used for power and signal to factory automation components, equipment and robotics in the packaging, material handling, automotive, conveyor and automated equipment industries.
The entire family of Remke Tuff-Link molded connectors also includes M12, micro & pico sizes as well as both mini & micro distribution boxes and a full line of DeviceNet compatible bus system connectors.
For more information about Mini-Link B & C Size connectors contact Remke Industries, 310 Chaddick Drive, Wheeling IL 60090 – or call us toll free at 800-383-1524 – or visit us online at www.Remke.com