Armoured Cable Fittings provide watertight seal.
June 12, 2014 -
Designed for use with jacketed TECK cable with aluminum or steel armour, Plasti-Bond TECK Series features 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating that prevents corrosion in harsh environments. Aluminum fittings provide protective connection for passing cable into enclosure or panel board; form mechanical watertight and dust tight termination; and provide ground continuity between cable armour and metal enclosures. Units have standard neoprene seal suitable for operating temperatures of -25 to +60°C.
Plasti-Bond ETL-Verified PVC-001 Conduit Introduces New TECK Series: Armoured Cable Fittings For Use with Jacketed TECK Cable
1100 US Highway 271 South
Gilmer, TX, 75644
Press release date: June 4, 2014
Plasti-Bond ETL-Verified PVC-001 Conduit announces the availability of a new Plasti-Bond TECK Series cable fitting. The TECK Series Armoured Cable Fittings are designed for use with jacketed TECK cable with aluminum or steel armour. The 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating on the TECK Series is extremely effective for the prevention of corrosion in harsh environments such as mining and many other corrosive applications.
TECK series cable fittings are installed to provide a protective connection for passing TECK type cable into an enclosure, panel board, or other equipment, to form a mechanical watertight and dust tight termination, and to provide ground continuity between the cable armour and metal enclosures.
Plasti-Bond TECK Series Features Include:
- 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating with cable sleeve and sealing gland
- Standard material is aluminum
- Stainless steel copper-plated spring provides grounding continuity of cable armour (TECK cable only)
- Watertight seal on outer sheath of cable
- Standard neoprene seal suitable for use in operating temperatures -25° to 60°C
- An integral O-ring seal on entry threads
- Available with NPT threads
- CSA Certified Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; Class III – CSA File LR13046*
- Type 4 and IP56
- Wet locations
For more information download the Plasti-Bond Newly-Updated Catalog at: www.plastibond.com
*Standard file for uncoated connector
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs