Registration for Strictly Contents Conference ends July 31.
Press Release Summary:
July 30, 2012 - Early bird deadline for RIA's Strictly Contents: Building Your Contents Engine, ends on July 31. Scheduled for Oct 18-19, event includes tours of two 9/11 restoration projects by Maxons Restorations, Inc., Trinity Church, and St. Paul's Chapel. Conference is a 400-level learning experience that will encompass lectures on 6 pillars for building successful contents restoration business, state-of-the art technology demonstrations, and behind-the-scenes tours of couture restorer, Madame Paulette.
Original Press Release
Strictly Contents: Building Your Contents Engine Early-Bird Deadline Approaching
Press release date: July 26, 2012
· Warner Cruz, CR (J.C. Restoration, Inc.)
· Daniel Sadeh (Home Design Contents Restoration)
· William "Shawn" Silliman, CR, WLS (First Restoration Services of Asheville, LLC)
· Lori Young, CR (Bartwood Construction, Inc.)
· Joel Swimmer, CR (Only Contents ISC Services)
· Mike Fletcher (Xpert Restoration Services) More details on Strictly Contents: Building Your Contents Engine can be found at www.restorationindustry.org under the Events & Education link. The Restoration Industry Association has member firms worldwide. RIA provides industry leadership, supports science, and promotes best practices for cleaning and restoration. More information is available on the RIA website: www.restorationindustry.org.