Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
Press release date: April 8, 2014
Simple calculator for determining the dew point and relative humidity using the measurements carried out with a sling psychrometer (measured in the wet / dry bulb principle) or an electronic temperature and relative humidity meter.
DETERMINATION OF VALUES
1. If a Sling Psychrometer, so called wet- dry bulb temperature is being used.
Determine the dew point by putting the dry bulb temperature (upper white scale 1) against the wet bulb temperature (upper black scale).
Read the dew point in the window 2 against the earlier determined wet bulb temperature.
2. If a Temperature and Relative Humidity meter is being used.
Determine the dew point by putting the black arrow on the lower scale 4 (Relative Humidity % RH) against the measured RH value in the window.
Focus on the measured temperature at scale 3 and read the dew point on the lower black scale (DewPoint Temp.).
· Dry bulb temperature: 25°C
· Wet bulb temperature: 19°C
· Dew point: 16°C
· Relative humidity: 58%
· Clean the calculator with a dry cloth.
· Do not use any abrasive or chemical cleaning solvent which can damage the plastics.
· Keep the calculator always in the protective sleeve when not in use.
If you would like more information, please call:
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs