SixB Labels Installs Epson SurePress to Provide a Complete Custom Label Solution for Its Customers
Epson America, Inc.
20770 Madrona Ave., P.O. Box 2842
Torrance, CA, 90509
Press release date: February 11, 2014
SixB Demonstrating Epson SurePress Label Printing Capabilities at WestPack Packaging Tradeshow
ANAHEIM, Calif. – WestPack, Booth #5812 - Epson today announced that SixB Labels, the premiere source for labels, decals and bar codes in the Southwest, has installed the Epson® SurePress® L-4033AW label press to provide a complete label offering for its customers in the graphic, manufacturing, food, service, beauty, and health industries. In addition, SixB Labels is showcasing its high-quality labels at WestPack, the West Coast's packaging exposition and conference, from Feb. 11-13 in Anaheim, Calif.
"As a company, our priority lies first in capability, then in quality and reliability. That's one of the reasons we chose the Epson SurePress - it gives us the capability to print on a large range of substrates and the quality is exceptional, making it a perfect match for us," said Fari Bakhshian, president, SixB Labels Corporation. "For 35 years we have provided flexo, foil stamping (cold foil and hot foil) and blind embossing, and now by adding digital printing with the Epson SurePress, we will be one of the very few companies across the country that can offer any combination of these services."
Designed for prime label converters and commercial printers, the Epson SurePress L-4033AW is an easy to operate seven-color inkjet digital label press with White ink that makes high-quality, short-run label printing easier and more efficient, even on clear and metallic substrates. Delivering exceptional print quality and accurate color reproduction, as well as innovative printing features, the L-4033AW is a cost-effective and reliable solution that allows printers to expand their service offerings and improve profitability.
"Our customers are very important to us, so we wanted to find a way to produce a smaller volume of labels economically. The Epson digital press allows us to take care of a wide breadth of customers - not only the company that wants 60 million labels, but also the smaller customer who wants 3,000 labels and still expects very high-quality output," continued Bakhshian. "The SurePress allows us to satisfy that need. Our smallest customers don't have to feel any less significant than our bigger clients because they are still getting top notch quality."
Additional Epson SurePress L-4033AW features include:
• High-Quality Labels: Epson's acclaimed MicroPiezo® inkjet technology with variable-size droplets as small as three picoliters provides ultra-precise drop formation and placement to deliver smooth gradations, remarkable color quality, and sharp detail for easy bar code readability, plus crisp small type and line work
• Industrial Quality Inks: Seven-color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Orange, Green, and White), durable, water-based, resin-coated pigment inks provide superior adhesion and reproduce a wide range of colors
• Versatile Substrate Support: Prints on a range of standard, off-the-shelf materials including gloss, semi-gloss, matte, film, clear, and metallic substrates
• Variable Web Width: Supports rolls from 3.15 to 13-inches wide up to 0.013-inches (0.32 mm) thick
• Enhanced Productivity: Time-consuming, short-run jobs can be transferred to SurePress for more flexibility and timely results at speeds up to 16 feet per minute
• Less Waste: No chemicals or plates are required in the pre-press process and less substrate and ink is used in make-ready for short-run jobs
"SixB Labels is dedicated to providing customers with special attention to service and total customer satisfaction, making them an ideal company to implement the Epson SurePress digital label press," said Mark Elsbernd, North America region sales manager, Epson America. "With the ability to print short-run, high-quality labels on various substrates, the Epson SurePress L-4033AW provides SixB a cost-effective solution for creating custom labels for the smallest to the biggest customers without comprising on quality."
The Epson SurePress L-4033AW is currently available. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress or contact Mark Elsbernd, North America region sales manager, Epson America, at 562-290-5244.
Epson is a global innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and printing systems, 3LCD projectors and industrial robots to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 94 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
SOURCE Epson America
CONTACT: Duane Brozek, Epson America, Inc., 562.290-5683, email@example.com, or Mei Antonio, Walt & Company, 408.369.7200, ext. 1063, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.sixb.com