Mokon's Heat Transfer Oil Systems Celebrate over 45 Years
2150 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, NY, 14207
Press release date: December 10, 2013
BUFFALO, N.Y. – In 1966, Mokon introduced its first circulating oil temperature control system, and that unique, efficient design is still incorporated into Mokon oil systems today.
After 45 years of designing and manufacturing high fluid temperature equipment, Mokon has sold thousands of systems and delighted our customers with a superior product and outstanding service. While our heat transfer oil systems are very different-looking today, they’re still inspired by the same values and commitment to quality that have driven our company for more than four decades.
Mokon’s distinctive design is unmatched in the industry with our unique heating and cooling concepts that maximize energy efficiency, safety and control.
• Smaller hold-up volume of fluid results in faster heat-up and cool-down
• Longer heater and fluid life due to unique heating design flowing in a serpentine pattern
• Separate cool oil reservoir – isolates heating loop from cooling loop
• Continuous-flow heat exchanger eliminates thermal shock
• Does not create steam in cooling water lines when maintaining temperature
• Reduces oxidation rate or breakdown of fluid in reservoir
• Only system designed to hold fluid in lower reservoir so fluid does not spill onto floor in event of a leak
• Process temperatures up to 700°F (371°C)
• Up to 600 kW heating capacity
• Up to 120 gpm pumping capacity
• Single, dual and triple zone configurations
• Heating only, cooling only, or heating and cooling systems
• Positive and negative pressure systems
• Portable and stationary designs
• Available with NEMA 1, 4, 7, 12 design features
ABOUT MOKON – For over 55 years, Mokon has set the standard for high quality circulating liquid temperature control systems. Through the development of new products, refinement of existing designs, and our ability to create custom engineered solutions, Mokon has consistently demonstrated its ability to foresee the evolving needs of customers in plastics, packaging, converting, composites, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, rubber, printing, general processing and many more industries. The company’s product line has grown significantly since it first introduced a water temperature control system in 1955 to include heat transfer oil systems, portable and central chillers, pump tanks, blown film coolers, cold climate coolers, engineered and pre-engineered control panels, maintenance products and custom designed/engineered systems. Mokon’s circulating liquid heating and chilling equipment is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
For more information, contact Mokon, Buffalo, NY 14207, Phone: 716.876.9951, Fax: 716.874.8048, or visit www.mokon.com.
Contact: Rob Kennery
2150 Elmwood Avenue
VP Sales Marketing/General Manager
Buffalo, NY 14207
716.876.9951 ext. 3232