Burlington, New Jersey, USA: Based on its recent analysis of the automotive assembly lubricants market, Frost & Sullivan, an independent global research organization, has awarded International Products Corporation (IPC) with a 2012 North American Product Leadership Award in Automotive Assembly Lubricants for its line of P-80® temporary assembly lubricants.
Many industries rely heavily on natural and synthetic rubber. The slip resistant nature of rubber makes it difficult to install, remove or manipulate. The installation of rubber components can take up considerable time on the assembly line. Improper alignment or installation may lead to a reduction in the life-cycle of the component and result in inherent safety issues. Ergonomics and worker safety are also concerns. There are many assembly applications that can benefit from reduced friction and increased safety including, but not limited to, the installation of belts, bumpers, seals, gaskets, grommets, bushings, O-rings, tires and hoses.
Frost & Sullivan used the following criteria to evaluate P-80®'s performance versus that of key competitive products:
· Product Features / Functionality The results of the study indicated that P-80® ranked highest in every category P-80® Temporary Rubber Lubricants reduce assembly time and part failure, while increasing safety.
· Innovative Elements of the Product
· Product Acceptance in the Marketplace
· Customer Value Enhancements
· Product Quality
P-80® can be used to:
· Reduce installation force Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has developed an innovative feature or functionality to its product. The award recognizes the quality of the product, the added value it offers customers and its acceptance in the marketplace. The detailed report can be downloaded at www.ipcol.com/pdfs/FSAWARD.pdf
· Achieve closer fits
· Increase production rates
· Improve product performance
· Reduce rejects
· Avoid slippage related injuries
About International Products Corporation
Founded in 1923, International Products Corporation manufactures specialty cleaners and temporary assembly lubricants at their ISO 9001-Certified facility in Burlington, N.J. They are equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing, packaging, and warehousing equipment, and their on-site laboratory is equipped for analytical work and continued development of products. International Products Corporation is dedicated to providing safe, high-quality cleaners and lubricants with minimal lead time. Products are readily available worldwide through their network of global distributors. All products are made in the U.S.A.