Infratrol Ships Refrigerator Preheat Ovens to World-Wide Appliance Manufacturer
Infratrol Manufacturing Corp.
2500 S. 162nd St.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
Press release date: April 8, 2014
• Electrically heated preheat conveyor oven
• For preheating refrigerator cases
• 135º normal temperature, 150º maximum temperature
• Maximum product size 68” W x 36” H, 100 lb each
• 30” high conveyor
• Non-Contact Temperature Sensor – Senses the temperature of the case at the last position inside the oven.
• Closed-Loop Temperature Control – Includes magnetic motor starters, complete electrical safety system and separate high limit temperature control.
• End Curtains – Product openings feature hanging vinyl curtains rated for the maximum oven temperature, to reduce heat spillout.
• Circulation Ducts: Side mounted aluminized steel air supply ducts equipped with high velocity nozzles to direct the air flow directly onto the work from both sides.
• Electrical Heating Elements: Electric resistance heater system consisting of Incoloy elements, mounted in the recirculation air stream to provide maximum heat transfer.