INFRATROL Manufacturing Corporation Shipped Oven for Drying Insulating Sleeves to Foundry Industry Customer
Infratrol Manufacturing Corp.
2500 S. 162nd St.
New Berlin, WI, 53151
Press release date: February 19, 2014
• Two-Zone Gas Fired Conveyor Oven for Drying Insulating Sleeves
• Shipped in January, 2014
• 250-350°F - Operating Temperature; 400°F - Maximum Temperature
• Heating Chamber Dimensions: 7' width x 40' length. 2' high clear above belt.
• Conveyor Overall Length is 52'3" with 4' end extensions at the entrance & exit.
• Belt material is a flat wire steel belt supported by a steel slide bed.
• High efficiency plug fans – Easy to replace or repair if there is ever a problem.
• Humidity controlled exhaust – Humidity sensor to regulate exhaust rate & reduce energy use.
• Manually Indexing Conveyor – Personnel will manually control the indexes of the conveyor.