Five Sartomer Specialists to Give Technical Presentations at RadTech 2014
Oaklands Corporate Center, 502 Thomas Jones Way
Exton, PA, 19341
Press release date: May 8, 2014
EXTON, Pa. – Five top UV/EB curing experts from Sartomer will give technical presentations at the 2014 RadTech Technology Expo and Conference, May 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare hotel in Rosemont, Ill. In keeping with its corporate mission to provide formulators with the high-performance products they need to create the most innovative products, Sartomer will also feature a variety of specialty oligomers at the show.
Sartomer’s experts will present technical solutions for developing and formulating high-performance UV/EB-curable coatings, inks for graphic arts, and adhesives sealants. Topics range from components for scratch-resistant coatings to renewable carbon content in polyurethane dispersions (PUD). Presentation specifics are:
• High-Performance Materials for Laminating Adhesives by Jin Lu
• Monday, May 12 from 9 to 9:30 a.m. in Rosemont B
• Developing Formable Properties in Energy-Curable Flexo Inks by Robert Kensicki
• Monday, May 12 from 2:30 to 3 p.m. in Rosemont B
• Formulation and Performance Advances in (Meth)Acrylate-Based Sealants: A Dual-Cure Feasibility Study by Michael Bailey
• Monday, May 12 from 4 to 4:30 p.m. in Rosemont B
• High-Performance UV-Curable PUDs with High Renewable Carbon Content by Jeffrey Klang
• Tuesday, May 13 from 10:30 to 11 a.m. in Rosemont B
• Radiation-Curable Components and Their Use in Hard, Scratch-Resistant Coating Applications by William Schaeffer
• Wednesday, May 14 from 1 to 1:30 p.m. in LAX A/B
Sartomer will be featuring 12 specialty oligomers for the graphic arts, coatings, and adhesives & sealants markets, including its new Aquamer™ line of UV-curable PUDs, at booth 401 in the expo hall.
For more information and to view paper abstracts, visit www.radtech2014.com.
Sartomer is the premier global supplier of specialty chemicals for ultraviolet and electron beam (UV/EB), peroxide and two-part epoxy/amine systems. For more than 55 years, Sartomer has been working with formulators to pioneer the development of advanced technologies, introducing hundreds of products that deliver the innovations they need to enhance performance in coatings, graphic arts, adhesives, advanced materials and other demanding applications. With global headquarters in Exton, Pa., Sartomer is a business unit within Arkema Group (annual revenue of $8.1 billion).
For more information, visit www.sartomer.com.
Tel.: 610.269.2100 x225
112 Schubert Drive,
Pa 19335 United States