Edlon will be Exhibiting at Semicon West 2014, Booth #321 in the South Hall
117 State Rd., P.O. Box 667
Avondale, PA, 19311 0667
Press release date: May 29, 2014
Edlon will be exhibiting at Semicon West 2014, booth #321 in the South Hall. The show will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA from July 8th – July 10th.
SEMICON West is the annual tradeshow for the micro- and nano-electronics manufacturing industries. Since 1971 the show has been the standard-bearer for the technological revolution spawning a worldwide group of tradeshows organized by SEMI.
For 2014 we enter our seventh year of partnering with Intersolar North America to provide a complete experience for engineers and manufacturers whose expertise lies in both semiconductor and PV manufacturing.
The mission of Edlon is to deliver custom solutions for our clients which are exceptionally reliable and will perform “worry-free” in their applications. This will be accomplished by leveraging our extensive understanding of highly engineered polymers, and to provide unique and innovative solutions which allow our customers to exploit these materials' unique characteristics. Our focus will be on the high purity, corrosion resistant, and release markets worldwide.
In support of our mission, we are committed to:
150 Pomeroy Avenue
- Building strong partnerships with customers and suppliers
- Constantly providing innovation in our products, services, capabilities
- Further developing world class recognized fluoropolymer manufacturing capabilities
- Enhanced training and communication both internally and externally
- Providing an environment that stimulates creative thinking and personal growth while also providing increases in stakeholder value.
P.O. Box 667
Avondale, PA 19311-0667
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs