EMO-Highlights from DMG MORI SEIKI
DMG / Mori Seiki USA
2400 Huntington Blvd.
Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192
Press release date: August 22, 2013
Show Preview: EMO 2013, Hannover
DMG MORI SEIKI, Hall 2, North Entrance
CELOS, the new uniform design,18 world premieres and 95 high-tech exhibits on 10,237 m² demonstrate DMG MORI SEIKI's leading role in innovation in metal cutting machine tool manufacturing. The exhibits are accompanied by DMG MORI SEIKI's comprehensive Life Cycle Services, including a number of efficient automation solutions live in action. Furthermore, there will be focus areas on different industry sectors, including automotive, aerospace, medical and power engineering.
– CELOS – From idea to finished product
– 15 machines in the new DMG MORI SEIKI design
– 18 world premieres on show at EMO 2013
– A total of 95 high-tech exhibits at EMO 2013
CELOS – From idea to finished product
CELOS from DMG MORI SEIKI simplifies and accelerates the process from idea to finished product. CELOS APPs enable integrated management, documentation and visualisation of job, process and machine data. CELOS is compatible with production scheduling and enterprise resource planning systems, can be linked to CAD/CAM software and is open to future CELOS APP expansion.
At EMO, there will be 12 CELOS APPs available. For example, CELOS apps such as the "JOB MANAGER" or "JOB ASSISTANCE" support the user with network-integrated planning, management preparation and systematic processing of jobs (with workpiece, equipment and NC program).
CELOS from DMG MORI SEIKI with 21.5" ERGOline® is available with SIEMENS und MITSUBISHI.
CELOS from DMG MORI SEIKI with 21.5" ERGOline®.
15 machines in the new DMG MORI SEIKI design
The new uniform DMG MORI SEIKI design demonstrates the company's consistently high quality standards. Visitors can experience the advantages of the new design on 15 high-tech machines, which excel through improved functionality, user-friendliness and value retention.
• Maximum view into the work area for greater control of the machining process.
• Improved functionality: i.e. dismantling of the safety glass from the outside.
• CELOS by DMG MORI SEIKI: ERGOline® Control with a 21.5" multi-touch screen and uniform interface.
• Adjustable display and keyboard for an ergonomic work position.
• SMARTkey® for personalised operator authorisation and customised access privileges to the control and machine.
Value retention/ Long life surfaces
• Premium range has greater scratch resistance and protection against damage.
In addition to all of the technical features, in the future users will also be able to select DMG and MORI SEIKI machines from two machine designs in "BLACK" or "WHITE" at no additional cost.
The DMG MORI SEIKI design is optionally black or white at no additional cost.
The 18 world premieres from DMG MORI SEIKI
– NLX2500/500: 2-axis turning on a 3.5 m² footprint for workpieces up to 500 mm (also with CELOS)
– NLX3000MC/1250: Precise high-performance turning and milling with BMT turret for turning lengths of up to 1,250 mm (also with CELOS)
– NLX4000BY/1500: Precise high-performance turning and milling with BMT turret for turning lengths of up to 1,250 mm (also with CELOS)
– CTX beta 2000 TC – Turn / mill complete machining with the biggest Y-axis stroke in its class at 300 mm.
– CTV 315 linear: Vertical turning of large workpieces of up to 300 mm in length, weighing 25 kg
– SPRINT 65: Up to three turrets with three Y-axes, unique B-axis and Direct Drive technology
– DMC 650 V: The new vertical machining centre with more power and flexibility (also with CELOS)
– HSC 30 linear | HSC 70 linear: Highest precision and surface finish for tool and mould making applications (also with CELOS)
– DMU 80 P duoBLOCK®: The fourth-generation duoBLOCK® for 30% increased performance, precision and efficiency (also with CELOS)
– DMC 85 FD monoBLOCK® – Complete machining mill-turn with three station pallet changer for maximum productivity
– DIXI 270 – High-end precision machining up to 12 t with a threefold improvement in volumetric accuracy
– DMF 600 linear – Dynamic travelling column milling centre with linear drives and 6 m X-axis travel for workpieces up to 10 t
– i80L – Compact horizontal machining centre for the large volume production of engine components in the automotive industry
– ULTRASONIC 30 linear – High contour accuracy as well as surface finishes of Ra < 0.1 ìm in advanced materials
– CTX 450 ecoline | CTX 650 ecoline – New, compact machines for chuck sizes of 250 mm and 400 mm respectively, with 3D control technology
– UNO 20 I 40 – High technology features for entry-level tool presetters