Comprehensive Customization for Network Appliances: Meet Our Rackmount and Micro Box
11235 Knott Ave., Suite A
Cypress, CA, 90630
Press release date: December 17, 2013
ACROSSER Technology, a world-leading network communication designer and manufacturer, introduces two network appliances that deliver great performance and protection while simplifying your network. Each product has its own target market and appeals to a unique audience.
Acrosser’s ANR-IB75N1/A/B serves as an integrated Unified Threat Management (UTM) device that covers all of your networking security needs. Featuring a 3rd generation Intel Core i processor, increased processing throughput is easily made. For integration with information security systems, the device also features functions such as anti-virus, anti-spam, fire wall, intrusion detection, VPN and web filtering, in order to provide complete solutions to meet the demands of various applications.
Key features of the ANR-IB75N1/A/B include:
As for our micro box, the AND-D525N2 provides more possibilities for different applications due to its small form factor (234mm*165mm*44mm). Aside from its space-saving design, the other 3 major features of the AND-D525N2 are its high performance, low power consumption and competitive price. Please send us your inquiry via our website (http://www.acrosser.com/inquiry.html), or simply contact your nearest local sales location for further information.
- Support for LGA1155 Intel® Core ™ i7/i5/i3 processor / Pentium CPU
- Intel B75 Chipset
- 2 x DDRIII DIMM, up to 16GB memory.
- 2 x Intel 82576EB Fiber ports
- 8 x Intel 82574L 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Two pairs LAN ports support bypass feature (LAN 1/2 + LAN 3/4)
- LAN bypass can be controlled by BIOS and Jumper
- CF socket, 2 x 2.5” HDD, 1 x SATA III, 1 x SATA II
- Console, VGA (pinhead), 2 x USB 3.0 (2 x external)
- Support boot from LAN, console redirection
- Equipped with 80 Plus Bronze PSU to decrease CO2 dissipation and protect our environment
- LCM module to provide user-friendly interface
- Standard 1U rackmount size
Key features of the AND-D525N2 include:
Besides In addition to these two models, Acrosser also provides a wide selection of network security hardware. With more than 26 years of rich industry experience, Acrosser has the ODM/OEM ability to carry out customized solutions, shortening customers’ time-to-market and creating numerous profits.
- Intel Atom D525 1.86GHz
- Intel ICH8M Chipset
- x DDR3 SO-DIMM up to 4GB
- 1 x 2.5 inch HDD Bay, 1 x CF socket
- 4 x GbE LAN, Realtek 8111E
- 2 x USB2.0
- 2 x SATA II
- 1 x Console
- 1 x MiniPCIe socket
For all networking appliances product, please visit:
Product Information - ANR-IB75N1/A/B:
Product Information - AND-D525N2:
Acrosser Technology Co., Ltd.