CliniComp to Showcase New EHR Solution at HIMSS 2014
9655 Towne Center Dr.
San Diego, CA, 92121
Press release date: February 24, 2014
CliniComp EHR Inpatient and Outpatient with Ancillaries Solution Demonstrates Adaptable Architecture and Seamless Workflow Integration
SAN DIEGO – CliniComp, Intl., a world leader in providing proven Inpatient Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions, announces today the expansion into Outpatient and Ancillaries with its latest EHR solution, CliniComp EHR, to be showcased at the 2014 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Florida at booth #2418. The new CliniComp EHR comprehensive suite provides a total interoperable EHR solution. Hospitals can choose a one stop solution or elect to retain aspects of their current systems, no matter which solution, CliniComp EHR can seamlessly integrate. Most importantly, the CliniComp platform, with its unique and novel architecture, is capable of adapting to general systems and data bases without sacrificing current or archived data.
The patient-centric, workflow oriented and user aware CliniComp EHR is built on the same foundation of near perfect reliability and performance as the existing Essentris® products. CliniComp EHR offers:
- A one-stop (Inpatient and Outpatient with Ancillaries) or Modular EHR solution;
- The ability to integrate disparate sites into a single virtual hospital, achieving the true integrated record across time and place;
- Core adaptive architecture that can be updated or changed without compromising current or archived patient data;
- A more robust Clinical Decision Support (CDS) that takes into account the entire patient record and has a user definable rules-driven engine based on any patient data or the absence of data;
- Multiple modalities of real-time results displays (eg. patient severity alert screen) supporting population health management;
- Ancillaries such as Radiology, Pharmacy with real-time clinical pharmacy decision support, and Labs that seamlessly integrate with CliniComp's computerized physician order entry (CPOE) and order/results management which includes order tracking.
"Our customers can now track patient data in real-time across multiple locations, providing a truly interoperable experience," said Chris Haudenschild, CEO of CliniComp, Intl. "CliniComp EHR can support the Electronic Health Records of every patient, everywhere, for life. We have specifically designed CliniComp EHR to evolve with the changing patient and clinical needs of our customers."
Visit CliniComp at HIMSS 2014 in booth #2418.
About CliniComp, Intl.
CliniComp, Intl. (CCI) is a global provider of Electronic Health Record (EHR) software and solutions that has enjoyed an unrivaled track record of performance and reliability in the most complex high acuity hospital environments for decades. Starting in 2014 CliniComp EHR extends the scope of coverage to Outpatient and Ancillaries such as Pharmacy, Radiology, Labs and clinical laboratory systems. This fully-integrated one stop expanded offering guarantees seamless CPOE and order/results management as well as transparent patient record viewing across all patient environments, distinct sites and time. Every Patient. Everywhere. For Life. The CCI system is certified for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and is currently supported internationally. For more information, visit www.clinicomp.com. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/clinicompintl.
Web Site: http://www.clinicomp.com