CAS DataLoggers Partners with Isodaq Technology
12628 Chillicothe Rd., Unit J
Chesterland, OH, 44026
Press release date: March 24, 2014
Providing Monitoring Solutions to the Environmental and Water Markets
CHESTERLAND OH — CAS DataLoggers is proud to announce we're now partnering with UK manufacturer Isodaq Technology to enter the water and environmental monitoring market. Isodaq telemetry & data logging systems are ideal for remote site monitoring including GPRS data loggers for connection with flow meters, rain gauges and weather stations. With over 100 years' total experience supplying measurement and data acquisition equipment, CAS DataLoggers will provide these affordable products for customers around the world.
Isodaq Technology is a division of the Hydro-Logic Group, the UK's leading provider of hydrometric monitoring and open-channel flow measurement solutions. For 30 years Hydro-Logic has delivered high quality solutions for environmental industries around the world.
Isodaq data loggers are standalone solutions enabling organizations and businesses to perform water and environmental monitoring and gain online access to precision measurements at remote sites, even under hostile conditions. These standalone, highly reliable online monitoring and early warning systems are designed for a wide range of applications in the water and environmental protection and regulatory industries.
These innovative data logging products and information systems are ideal for a wide range of water environment monitoring applications:
Isodaq applications include:
• Rainfall intensity logging - Rainfall logging and rain gauge data loggers with storm intensity alarms
• Weather measurement – Wind and weather recorders connecting with automatic weather stations
• Water level measurement – Precision sensors for boreholes, reservoirs and rivers for flood warning applications
• Flow measurement – Flow meters for rivers, irrigation channels. treatment works, culverts and large conduits
• Water quality monitoring – Single and multi-parameter probes for surface or groundwater use
• Status and condition based monitoring – Pump status and flood gate position monitoring
• Flood and pollution warning systems – Real-time telemetry and early warning systems
2013 saw the launch of Isodaq's exciting new GPRS logger products including the Tadpole range which reduces ownership costs of telemetry outstations at remote sites. Tadpole's revolutionary design and tiny footprint enables users to fit the device into tipping-bucket rain gauges or slots inside a 50mm diam. piezometer tube.
CAS DataLoggers is also offering the Frog RX GSM/GPRS telemetry data logger, the latest addition to Isodaq's existing range of robust solutions. The FROG RX is a rugged IP68 field telemetry device with a difference—it's designed for rapid deployment at a low cost. It's easy to install the Frog inside 100mm tubes, to strap it onto poles/piezometers or fit it inside ground-level meter-boxes with needing a secondary enclosure. The FROG RX is an amazingly low-cost outstation for generating alarms for heavy rainfall, river/urban flooding, borehole level or water quality/pollution alerts.
Isodaq products are ideal for use by:
• Building contractors and developers
• Environmental consultants and regulators
• Government departments and research organizations
• Local drainage and river authorities
• Water and Mineral extraction companies
• National environmental regulators
Harvest for Windows is the software package used with the Isodaq family of loggers. It is available in versions for both Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista or 7) and Windows Mobile (3, 5 or 6). Harvest allows users to set up the logger, configure their recording rates & alarms, and graph data for all channels. Operators can also activate a control output on alarm, configure & test telemetry modems, export data to CSV or XML format files and more.
Nathan Neal, Head of Sales at Isodaq Technology, comments: "We're excited to supply our products through our newest North American distributor. CAS DataLoggers is well-positioned to offer our solutions to customers working in environmental monitoring and weather-related applications."
For more information on our Isodaq data loggers for weather measurement, water quality applications and more, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026