Atlas Presents Product Enhancements at the European Coatings Show 2013
Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
4114 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60613 1831
Press release date: February 1, 2013
Linsengericht, Germany - Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering durability testing equipment and services, will exhibit at the European Coatings Show (ECS), March 19-21, 2013 in Nuremberg, Germany (hall 5, booth 5-343).
Atlas will feature its standard weathering instruments - the Ci4000 Weather-Ometer®, SUNTEST® XXL+ and UVTest. Among the latest enhancements in weathering technology that Atlas booth visitors will see:
Ci Series Weather-Ometer innovations:
· LS-200 - An independent full-spectrum monitoring device to verify compliance with performance-based test methods
· WXView (WeatherView) - An innovative data acquisition software providing remote access to view all test parameters
· RD-3T Holders - More efficient specimen holders that can reduce rack-loading time by more than 50%
UVTest fluorescent/UV instrument featuring:
· User Interface - A fully functional user interface with access to an extensive selection of languages
· Patented Safe Calibration Process - reduces user's risk of exposure to harmful UV radiation
SUNTEST XXL/XXL+ featuring:
· Spacious Testing Area - An extra large 3081 cm2 specimen tray for testing high-volume, large component and three-dimensional parts
· Excellent Value - Economical non-aging filters
For further information about Atlas products and services please visit the Atlas booth #5-343 in hall 5, the Atlas website www.atlas-mts.com or contact Atlas directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Atlas Material Testing Technology - www.atlas-mts.com Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering. In addition, the Atlas Consulting Group helps clients from various industries, including photovoltaics, coatings, plastics, textiles, automotive and cosmetics, to develop the best weathering processes for their products.
In November 2010, Atlas joined AMETEK, Inc., a global leader in electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, as a unit of AMETEK Measurement & Calibration Technologies (M&CT). AMETEK M&CT is a division within AMETEK's Electronic Instruments Group (EIG), a recognized leader in advanced monitoring, testing, calibrating and display instruments.
Atlas Material Testing Technology is ISO 17025 and ISO 9001:2008 registered. Atlas products are designed and manufactured to conform to international, national and industry standard test methods including ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS and numerous others.
Atlas Material Testing Technology
Linsengericht, Altenhasslau 663589
Contact: Christiane Landgraf
Phone: 0049 (0)6051 707-162