Continental Fan Mfg. Inc.
203 Eggert Rd.
Buffalo, NY, 14215
Press release date: May 9, 2014
Continental Fan's AMR Motorized Ring Fans feature superior performance in a compact design. They are an excellent choice for applications with limited space such as electronic cabinet cooling, clean room modules, pharmaceutical equipment, medical appliances, and much more. The unique coupling of motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
Superbly crafted and precision balanced, AMR Fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink", with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Continental Fan offers a complete line of axial and centrifugal motorized impellers with AC, DC or EC high efficiency motors, in a choice of housed or non-housed units.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
• Excellent air and sound performance characteristics
• Compact, low profile design
• Standard or reverse flow configurations
• Matching capacitors available
• Open blade or panel designs available
• Rated at 70 C ambient operation
• cULus recognized component and CE approved
• Capacities: 300 cfm to 1,700 cfm
The AMR Motorized Ring Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
Continental Fan ……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGNTM
For more information, visit us on the web to view our full line of OEM Solutions & Custom Fans.
See more product news in:
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs