AMP's U-600 Memory Programmed: Multi-Channel Underpinner
The Fletcher Terry Company
91 Clark Drive
East Berlin, CT, 06023
Press release date: July 31, 2014
The U-600 is the most advanced frame joining machine in the picture framing and woodworking industries. It balances sophistication, performance and operating flexibility for joining picture frames, door and window frame assemblies.
This machine is ideal for medium type production facilities requiring flexibility for different sized V-Nail fasteners or a common mm size through a market unique configurable channel feature.
With profile data storage of 5,000 different frames, the operator can easily recall any frame profile either alphabetically, numerically through keypad or scanned using the barcode reading option.
Unique Performance Features
• Equipped with five individual V-Nail storing channels capable of holding up to 220 V-Nails each
• V-Channels can store multiple sizes or one common size for production uptime and productivity
• Easy table tilt adjustment for operator comfort
• User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
• Bar Code Scanner option for production integration and efficiency
• Join either from front or back of machine
• Machine handles all types of wood, plastics and MDF materials
• Equipped with double hydraulic pressure clamp
Frame Joining Capabilities
(min to max)
¼" up to 4 ¼"
(min to max)
¼" up to 3 ¼"
5 ¾" (145 mm)
5, 7,10,12,15 mm
Adaptable to single size or multiple
V-Nail mm sizes
5 individual channels –
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs