A New Kind of Contact Lens Labeling System
Universal Labeling Systems, Inc.
3501 8th Ave. S.
Saint Petersburg, FL, 33711
Press release date: July 31, 2014
St. Petersburg, FL. — Universal Labeling Systems announces a one-of-a-kind labeling system for labeling and organizing contact lens packs. This system was built to not only physically fit within a contact lens maker's environment, but adapt to their workflow. The system was built to except the customer's lens pack trays, de-nest them, print and apply label them, and re-nest with precision and accuracy.
Labeling System features:
• Customer lens tray loading mechanism
• Product rotation pick and place
• Indexing system conveyor
• Contact lens pack nesting
• UPA II Printer Applicator
• Datamax print engine
• "Three-up" tamp labeling
• Pneumatic product rotation re-nesting
• Re-stacking tray
• Product count and electric elevator
Labeling System includes:
• Heavy-duty welded system framework
• Delrin chain conveyor with nesting
• UPA II printer applicator with PLC
controls and programming.
• Datamax Mark II 4310 print engine
• Touch screen operator interface
• Barcode inspection
• Label roll capacity from 12" O.D.
To see it in action, select or paste the following into your browser of choice…
Universal Labeling Systems is North America's largest manufacturer of made-to-order, pressure sensitive labeling equipment. Universal Labeling equipment is sold and supported through a world-wide network of authorized distributors. To learn more, please visit www.universal1.com.
Universal Labeling Systems, Inc
3501 8th Avenue South.
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Phone: (727) 327-2123
FAX: (727) 323-4403
| Featured Manufacturing Jobs