Weld Purge Gas Monitor meets needs of process industries.
Press Release Summary:
Intended for process industries, PurgEyeÂ® 200 Weld Purge Monitor reads oxygen levels down to 10 ppm. Internal electro-mechanical pump automatically draws samples of gas over sensor before discharging it to atmosphere, and lifetime sensor eliminates need for changing cells. Alarm signals can be given by handheld, rechargeable battery-powered unit to show when purge gas level is within or outside preset range.
Original Press Release:
Weld Purge Monitor® Family Gets New Addition
Weld Purge Monitors® are an essential tool for the Process Industries with various models serving different levels of weld purge requirement.
There are applications that can be satisfied with Monitors measuring down to 100 ppm and..... for the higher specification industries such as Aerospace, Food and Drinks, Semi-conductor, Biofuels etc that need to achieve oxgyen levels down to 10 ppm there are other models.
One such model has just been developed for the Process Industries and that is the PurgEye® 200 which is now rolling off the production lines partially to meet an order for 30 units from the Far East. This is a hand held, battery driven monitor that will read very accurately down to 10 ppm.
It is probably the lowest cost Weld Purge Monitor® of its kind even though it contains an internal electro-mechanical pump for drawing samples of gas automatically over the sensor before discharging it to atmosphere.
The lifetime sensor eliminates the need for changing cells once every year or so, subject to the type of usage the “wet” cells receive.
Alarm signals can be given by the PurgEye® 200 to show when the purge gas level is within or outside the preset range.
PurgEye® 200 hand held Rechargeable Weld Purge Monitor®
Further information about the exciting new Weld Purge Monitor® can be obtained from our website www.huntingdonfusion.com or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weld Purge Monitor® Family gets new addition
The PurgEye® ‘Family Range’ of Weld Purge Monitors® comprises:
• Low cost PurgEye® 100 hand held unit for measuring down to 100 parts per million
• PurgEye® 300 that accurately measures free flowing gas down to 10 ppm and less,
• PurgEye® 500 that uses an internal electro-mechanical pump to draw the gas across the sensor
• PurgEye® 600 which is a computer controlled model measuring from atmospheric oxygen levels down to 10 ppm accurately and...
• PurgEye® 1000 which has a remote sensor for accurately measuring oxygen level down to 10 ppm
• as well as the PurgEye® 200 that is described above