A new and easy-to-use Tab control for Windows Presentation Foundation
Glendale, CA - DevExpress.com is proud to announce the immediate availability of its newest WPF control - the Tab Control for Windows Presentation Foundation. Much like its Silverlight counterpart, DXTab Control allows you to create stunning user interfaces that meet and exceed end-user expectations with ease.
Key features include:
- DevExpress Application Theme support
- Multiline Tab header arrangement
- Optional 'Fixed Headers' mode for multi-line header arrangement
- Customizable Tab header position, alignment and orientation
- Automatic Tab header scroll buttons
- Animated Tab header scrolling
- Header list dropdown allowing easy access to all Tabs regardless of visibility
- Close button within Tab headers
- Binding the Tab control to data
This new control is available as part of DXperience v2010 vol 1 (shipping late April 2010). To learn more, visit DevExpress online at: devexpress.com/Products/NET/DXperience/WhatsNew2010v1/index.xml?page=11 and http://devexpress.com/Products/NET/Controls/WPF
To download your free evaluation copy of DXperience and our complete range of our award winning Visual Studio controls and development tools, visit us online at: http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/
For more information, contact Kevin White by email at email@example.com or by phone at (818) 844-3383.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.